PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Jerry's can cure you!

Arthur Hucksake
07-27-2010, 08:53 AM
Well that was a strange night. So being the idiot that I am, I drank a whole bottle of Sailor Jerry. 70cl or whatever that equates to. Now here's the cool part.

For years, the doctors said I had stomach ulcers and needed to be careful. Obviously you take that advice onboard but slip once in awhile, but that all changed last night.

So there I was at 3am puking my guts up, and in that pile was a huge nasty blood clot. I thought ooooo shit, i've gone and burst an ulcer or something so my girlfriend reminded me to call the docs today.

In the morning I come down, and she emails me from work to say that the "thing" I had puked was still stuck in the drain outside. LOL

Like wtf, so I went to look....... It was a chunk of 1980s Hubba Bubba bubblegum. For over twenty years, this had been stuck in my gut, rotting away and eating my insides making my stomach bleed.

BUBBLE GUM!

Today, for the first time in years my guts aren't constantly making weird noises. I am free of my bubble gum cancer.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b199/damolee/gutgum.jpg

All thanks to Sailor Jerry's! Put that in the advert.

psychobillyjekyll
07-27-2010, 09:07 AM
Fuckin' right, dude. Glad to hear it cured what was ailing ya.

Nekrochick
07-27-2010, 09:16 AM
That might be the craziest thing I've ever heard. Sailor Jerry Rules!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Hucksake
07-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Made a doctor's appointment just incase seeing as there was blood and all. Good old NHS, free when you need it. Wonder if they can prescribe me some more Sailor Jerrys.

Nekrochick
07-27-2010, 11:14 AM
Made a doctor's appointment just incase seeing as there was blood and all. Good old NHS, free when you need it. Wonder if they can prescribe me some more Sailor Jerrys.

Just self medicate.