Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

Blog Comments

Yeah, I found out right before I went. I just didn't mention it in the video because if you don't know, I don't think you really notice (I didn't to be honest). Just sold it like it was sold on the commercials.

Thanks so much for watching man. Means a lot when you guys watch! HUGE fan of KR.
    Only thing is, there were multiple cuts in the film. I noticed a few of them myself.

From imdb.com: The entire movie was shot to mimic one continuous real-time take, with no cuts from start to finish. It was shot in roughly 10 minute segments then edited to hide the cuts.
    Always a treat Manny. Thanks for posting!
    I was a waiter for 3 months when I was 19 at a haunted restaurant called Papa J's Centro in Pittsburgh. The ghost, allegedly a little girl, would tip over food trays and things like that. A bartender was there alone at night and saw the little dead girl walk right past him on the other side of the bar. He calmly cleaned up, walked out, and never returned there, ever again.
    No prob Dusty! Thanks for checking it out!
    Awesome man!!!!! Better now actually because this week I'm not making a video to protest SOPA and PIPA.
    This will be featured on the homepage soon enough.
    Awesome! Yeah, I work pretty hard on em, but its worth it. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback. More to come!!!!
    Great job, again. I had only barely heard of this one before now so it's nice to have some solid info on the film. Thanks!
    I agree, great work. It's super fun to watch which right away separates you from a lot of the other Youtube reviewers. The extra work you put in really makes it shine.
    Thanks so much Xander!!!
    I'm floored by the amount of work you put into this dude! I'm not interested too much in this film but your reviews are full of energy and well put together, good job man!
    Always entertaining
    Olsen Twins have a sister? Who new... The movie sounds a bit like a slow burn which is right up my alley. Welcome to KR hope to see you on the boards some. I dig the video review for sure.. Good stuff manny!