SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

Xander_Kane

1. Movie Review: Return to Sender (2015)

If there is one thing I am very happy about it is the fact that I never have to worry about creepy guys going on dates with me. I have no clue how woman go through with blind dates. If you watch Return to Sender you might have second thoughts yourself. In actuality it is not her blind date that winds up being the villain here. Just the mere thought that it could have been is mortifying. Her friends set her up on a blind date and she believes her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Movie Review: Dark Was The Night (2015)

As a kid growing up in a small town in West Virginia I have always had a fascination about things that could be in the woods. There was a huge mystery of what laid just beyond the trees. Usually your mind drifts to the bad things that just might be out there. Dark Was The Night takes the mystery of what unknown creatures could be lurking in the shadows. A creature feature set in present day focuses on a family in a small town going through ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Movie Review: Rebound (2014)

It is not very often that I have been given the opportunity to review a horror movie that is directed by a female. It is a genre that is overcrowded with plenty of male directors and not many females insight The number of woman that are at the top of the list as genre fans favorites are even less. However, there is a surge of female directors coming out that are trying to push through. I donít know if this is because filmmaking is becoming ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DVD Review: The Squeeze (2015)

Who knew golf and gambling went so well together? In The Squeeze we have a small town amateur golfer named Augie. He has a dream of making it big as a professional golfer. After winning a local tournament he catches the eye of a man known by the name of Riverboat who wants to use him to make some money in a not so honest way. Augie is stuck in an abusive household and the only way he can help out is by using his golf skills to earn so much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Review: Time Lapse (2015)

Any fan of movies that involve some sort of time travel aspect always seem to have a tough road ahead of them. It's one of the strange sub genres that involve suspending your disbelief on one hand but accepting something completely off the wall on the other. We are all aware that time travel is not a real thing. It still doesn't stop people from writing books or making movies about it. The fascination with being able to go back and manipulate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast