View RSS Feed

Xander_Kane

1. Animated Childrens Movie Review: Monsterous Holiday

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	monstrous2.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	2575

I know you guys are thinking that this is a strange review for the site. Since many of our readers have children and are often looking for something Halloween related to watch with their children. I was offered the opportunity to check out Monsterous Holiday and thought some of you would appreciate it for your children. Monsetrous Holiday has many big names attached to it. The voice actors include Drake Bell, Matthew Lillard, Jon Heder, Brooke Shields ...

Updated 10-21-2013 at 08:56 PM by Xander_Kane

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Movie Review: 23:59

Name:	23-59.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	2574

This Taiwanese film follows the story of a man that goes missing during a military march on a military base on an island. The Island apparently has a long running superstition that if you die at 23:59 your soul will be trapped between two worlds. It's unclear if this happens to you if you are being punished or just have bad luck. That is beside the point though. Tan is one of the recruits and he is constantly bullied by Dragon (yes that is his name). Tan ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Movie Review: Shiver (2013)

Name:	downloadshiver.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	2571

A serial killer is on the loose known as The Gryphon. He is taking beautiful women and removing their heads to add to his eccentric collection. The killer is armed only with a simple garrote wire to strangle his victims to death. If a killer is going to remove heads I guess that a garrote wire is the best option if you donít want the bloody mess of a chainsaw. The Gryphon is searching for his perfect woman and no woman is safe. Not even genre Queen Danielle ...

Updated 10-17-2013 at 08:46 PM by Xander_Kane

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shiver-poster-2013.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	42.4 KB 
ID:	2569   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shiver-poster-2013.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	2570  
  4. Stranded (2013): DVD Review

Name:	Stranded.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	2493

Christian Slater is back! No really! He is the lead in the new Sci-Fi/Horror film called Stranded. A meteor shower wreaks havoc on a bio-dome spacecraft unleashing an interesting species amongst the small team of 4 astronauts. Slater plays the Colonel who is in charge of the small crew which consists of a doctor and two other astronauts. After the meteor shower the collect a meteorite for some research. There is an odd foamy bacterium that seems to be growing ...

Updated 09-24-2013 at 09:04 AM by Xander_Kane

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Evidence: DVD Review

Name:	21231.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	21.2 KB 
ID:	2420

Evidence is a film that blends elements of found footage with a more traditional style of filmmaking. I will be the first to admit that when the term found footage is mentioned I cringe. So many films over the past few years have made ill fated attempts at making a quick buck exploiting the genre. It's to the point that it is incredibly hard for me to even give one a chance anymore. Luckily I had no idea what Evidence was even about or how the story was ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast