View RSS Feed

Boomer

1. Life Itself (2014) Review

I look at this documentary in two simple ways to determine my overall rating. The professional side of Roger Ebert, and the personal. On the professional side, his career as a film critic has taught me one thing when i review any movie: be true to your own self. Ebert himself has been scrutinized for his disdain of certain films, but he was honest with how HE thought. Not how ...

Updated 07-19-2014 at 04:25 AM by Boomer

Categories
    Movie Review
  2. The Raid 2 (2014) Review

For me, The Raid: Redemption was one of the greatest action movie experiences I have ever had. The fights, and action were unlike anything my eyes have witnessed before, and the just the mere talk of a sequel gave me goosebumps! My thoughts on the sequel will most definitely defer from most, but I am totally fine with that. Having said that, I liked the movie, but I didn't love this one. Ok....close your ...

Updated 07-19-2014 at 03:59 AM by Boomer

Categories
    Movie Review
  3. Swelter (2014) Review

Starring: Jean-Claude Van Damme

Directed By:Keith Parmer

Can someone tell me why Van Damme does these roles where he shows up and leaves like a fart in the wind? Letís get one thing perfectly clear, no matter how good the final product is, you want to see this film for one reason, and one reason only: To see Jean-Claude Van Damme. For all of you who are not aware, ...

Updated 07-19-2014 at 04:01 AM by Boomer

Categories
    Movie Review
  4. Robocop (2014) Review

Starring: Joel Kinnaman
    Michael Keaton
    Gary Oldman
    Samuel L. Jackson

Rated: PG-13

Release Date: February 12, 2014

Well folks, it's finally here! The most talked about movie of 2014 has arrived, so.......let's cut to the chase shall we? The question on everyone's mind is: Is the ...

Updated 07-19-2014 at 04:02 AM by Boomer

Categories
    Movie Review
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013121709095845557.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	2805  
  5. Don't Believe The Robocop Hype

1987. The year that a movie about robotic cop came to movie theatres, and caused not only controversy about it's excessive violence, but it was catapulted to cult status in the years following it's video release. The movie has Millions of fans who love the performance of Peter Weller, as well as the colourful characters, and very quotable lines throughout the film. I am a long time fan of the 1987 film as ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast