Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

darthballsac

1. American Pie and Police Academy

After rewatching most of the American Pie series, I came to realize how similar it is to the Police Academy series. Both series are popular and have strong editions in the comedy genre. The Police Academy series forced out a sequel every year after the original released in 1984 until Mission to Moscow, which was released in 1994. The American Pie series started in 1999 and released a couple years apart until the straight to DVD releases started. The DVD releases went every year from 2005 to 2007 ...

Updated 04-17-2012 at 09:12 PM by darthballsac

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Review : Goon

Doug Glatt, a bouncer and family outcast looking to find his place in life, finds solace in a semi-pro hockey team in need of a thug and leader. Doug battles to make his team see their potential and earn their glory on the ice.

Doug (Sean William Scott) and his friend Ryan (Jay Baruchel) are friends and hockey enthusiasts that like the rough and violent sport of hockey. They like the game but find the ...

Updated 03-09-2012 at 08:11 PM by darthballsac

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Games I Would Like Remade or Upgraded

If you couldn’t tell from my earlier blog posts, I have been gaming for over 20 years. I love games and how much they have evolved and grown to what they are now. I used to love playing many games with my friends in the same room. Those days you could smack your friend for cheating, winning, or just unplug his/her controller just to get an advantage for a second. Gaming today has very little same room gameplay with friends. The systems now really want you to play their online networks. Evolution ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Start into Gaming

You can almost say that I was forced into gaming from childhood. My grandparents were gamers and still kind of are, playing emulators and older generation consoles. I guess you could say my family has been my enabler into being a gamer. I remember watching my grandfather play Dungeons & Dragons on the Intellivision system in 1 room, while my sister watched his gameplay from another room shouting instructions. When they upgraded to the Nintendo Entertainment System, my grandfather was happy to play ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hate for the current Generation Consoles

I have much hate and indifference for the current gen systems! So far I love many of the style and outstanding graphics that are in our current gen games.

XBOX 360 : The most hate I have is for this system alone! I purchased 1 system at launch, then got the red ring of death. I sent that system in and bought an elite. That system worked great for a few years and then an E74 Error popped up. The system has never been right since. The latest problem that has occurred is what will not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized