Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. WTF Fest is coming so get ready to say, WTF?

2. Need an escape?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ldp3fkekrg1qdiq4wo1_400.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	1379

This Sunday in Queens there is a screening of "The Super" which is a movie I acted in and I am long overdue to write about. So, I will be attending, taking pictures, and videos all to post right here on Killer Reviews exclusively!!!

The event is open to the public, is FREE, and starts at 6pm. It is being held up at Hell Gate Social in Astoria. The event starts with a performance by the one and only queen of the b-scene Manoush. She has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Slaughter daughter!

(Melody taken from the "Speed Racer" cartoon.)

Here she comes, the slaughter daughter.
    She's a demon in heels.
    She's on a rampage and you cannot stop her,
    Because insanity is how she feels.

I'm very excited to announce that the last shooting days for "Slaughter Daughter" starring Nicola Fiore and myself, are just around the corner. Director Travis Campbell and writer/producer Lauren Miller already have a rough cut! They are amazingly talented as well

Updated 07-27-2011 at 06:24 AM by Ruby LaRocca

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Saturday Nightmares Convention June 3rd-5th

https://saturdaynightmares.com

Don't forget Saturday Nightmares at the Sheraton in NJ is approaching quickly! June 3rd-5th. There are SO many awesome guests including my love Linnea Quigley, and me! I am so excited to be back at the Sheraton! Good times will be had by all, they have so many events within the event, it's nonstop! Also my short and other Chainsaw Kiss shorts will be playing and tons of other awesome movies. This is a convention you DO NOT want to miss!
  5. Zombie Babies!!!

Just two weeks away from Chiller Theatre where I will have for sale ZOMBIE BABIES! One of my newest films, so come get your copy!

That shoot was so much fun, and there is so much to tell but you'll have to be patient and wait. For now, watch the trailer!

xo
    Ruby
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast