Welcome to Killer Reviews where you'll find tons of horror movie reviews, horror podcasts, news, interviews and more!

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Those were the days OTR: The Black Museum, Narrated by Orson Welles

Let me get this out of the way really quick. Iím putting the Based on a True Stories on hold for a bit. With my husband having a crazy work schedule lately, and my work being crazy (more than normal, except for the last week), and we are trying to potty train our daughter. So I havenít had much time to do research on any movies. I also found out that the Keddie Murders are going to have their very ...

Updated 07-30-2012 at 05:25 PM by dawnkatdead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Based on a True Story: A Haunting in Connecticut

Based on a true story: The Haunting in Connecticut
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the_haunting_in_connecticut01.jpg 
Views:	510 
Size:	91.4 KB 
ID:	1620

To the good people/readers of KR here is what I found involving the Haunting in Connecticut case. At the end I will give my opinion on all of these things that I have watched, and read.

First a little background on why this case peaked my interest.

When I first heard about this case it was through the Discovery Channels A Haunting series. When I first watched it I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Based on a true story

Name:	BASED ON A TRUE STORY.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	29.1 KB 
ID:	1552

Being the ever curious Kat, I always want to know more after watching a movie, especially the ones that are based around true stories. So in the coming weeks Iím going to present to the good people of Killer Reviews, extensive blogs on movies that are ďbased on true storiesĒ. I will be adding my own opinion to some of these, but for the most part I just want to present my findings to you all, and let you make your own decision. I will still be doing my ...

Updated 02-07-2012 at 08:59 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 17th Annual Emma Crawford Coffin Races in Manitou Springs, CO - Oct 29th 2011

Manitou Springs, CO 2011 Coffin Races.
    If youíve never been to Colorado you probably have never heard of Manitou Springs, hell even some people that live in Colorado have never heard about it. Manitou is known for all sorts of spooky goings on. Manitou is home to haunted hotels (which are said to be the majority of all the hotels down there) and hippies. But one thing that this sleepy little valley town is becoming known for is the annual Emma Crawford Coffin Races.

Hereís ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Those were the days: OTR Donít Tell Me About Halloween (Oct. 27th 1947)

Name:	glitter-11.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	1189

Since I havenít done a Those were the days in a bit, I thought I do one for this special time of year that is Halloween. Donít Tell Me About Halloween is another great from the long line of Quiet Please shows. Ernest Chapel plays Craig. And thatís all I can really find. Thereís a lot of information out there, but not a whole lot on this episode. But what I can tell you is that immortality comes at a price.

ďIím going to kill my wife tonight,
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast