Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

lurtz6

1. The Night Before Easter: Why This Indy Slasher Needs Your Help.

Among the plethora of horror-related podcasts I listen to, none are as focused on the slasher movie as The Hysteria Continues, which is the official podcast of the slasher website The Hysteria Lives, run by the ever-excellent Justin Kerswell, author of The Slasher Movie book. it's a show solely devoted to the classic horror sub-genre, from the beloved to the bizarre and everything in between. Every 14 days, ...

Updated 07-29-2013 at 09:53 AM by lurtz6

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night easter.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	69.4 KB 
ID:	2295   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	night easter.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	2296  
  2. GregMO isn't the only one who can review movies Review 2: Klown Kamp Massacre

So, last Friday I sat down, looking through the free movies section on Comcast, cause' I'm cheap. Browsing through the horror category, I immedietely set eyes on a new release, title Klown Kamp Massacre. With a name like that, surely this is a landmark movie.

(SPOILER ALERT) The totally original plot goes like this: 15 years ago, a guy named edwin went to Bonzo Ranch Klown Kamp. Edwin sucked as a clown, and nobody laughed at ...