SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Chuckle-worthy Horror Movie Review - Parents(1989)

http://www.worldsfunniestcritic.com/#!parents1989/cj9n

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	113c62_1b360fad39e5419bb8ad3265d34de315.jpg_srz_p_330_475_75_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	3727

You know, I learned early on in life that I didnít have the kind of mind that people were glad to have to deal with. I remember when my sixth grade teacher found me reading a book about World War 2, and we ended up talking about it for a little bit. She found out that I knew all kinds of things ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Never Too Young to Die(1987)

Had a little trouble with images on this post, you can see the original at http://www.worldsfunniestcritic.com/...g-to-die/c1v6n

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stargrove.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	56.7 KB 
ID:	3545

I grew up in an era exemplified by gender confusion, fear, and paranoia - monsters that played out on television every night, but were more like multiple personalities every messed-up human being shared. As a child, I went sleepless well into the night, burdened by my impending doom. Missiles, in far ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	113c62_e2f9d5f507844d7b9846ecc01a449849.jpg_srz_p_264_255_75_22_0.50_1.20_0 (2).jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	10.0 KB 
ID:	3548  
  3. Movie review: The dorm that dripped blood(1982)

Although my college dorm didn't drip blood, the guy I shared a bathroom with did. Actually, it trickled, more than it dripped, and it wasn't the right color for blood. The first time I saw the stuff, it looked little more than a puddle of some thin, cream-based soup. A chowder, perhaps a bisque, with little chives in it. When I asked my roommate about it, he said that all he really

Updated 02-05-2012 at 11:11 PM by SecretAgent/SuperHero

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dorm2.jpg 
Views:	220 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	1559  
  4. Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Real Genius Tribute

Everybody says 'war is hell'. Bullshit! Hell is editing video in Windows!

Updated 01-20-2012 at 11:51 PM by SecretAgent/SuperHero

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Horror Movie Review - WEIRDO: THE BEGINNING(1989)

Trying to explain WEIRDO: THE BEGINNING in a thousand words or so is no easy feat. It's a lot like trying to explain what 'nothing' is to a child who's never heard the word.Q: Daddy, what is nothing?A: It's nothing.Q: But what is it?A: I just told you, it's nothing.Q: What's it look like?A: Um...it doesn't look like anything.Q: It doesn't look like something?A: No, something can look like anything, because anything other than something is just nothing. But nothing just looks like nothing.Q: Where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast