Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

SecretAgent/SuperHero

1. Horror movie review - class of 1984(1982)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	class-of-1984-movie-poster.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	1341

I am writing this in haste, so I apologize if you are underwhelmed. After losing volumes of literary work to a hard drive crash, numerous technical difficulties, followed by weeks of crying while clicking the hammer of my replica Civil War pistol, which doesn’t fire, I am finally back online, expounding my opinions of film. I am doing so based on the assumption that you care what I think. While we’re at it, assume that I care what you think, too.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Classified: Super Secret

ASSASSIN'S LOG: KILL DATE-00040408C

TODAY'S SECRET CODE: I believe that my talents have touched many people, I know this because I touch myself.

-------------------

FILE UNDER - CODED CORRESPONDENCE, CLASSIFIED: SUPER SECRET

MESSAGE TO T.R.I.N.I.T.Y - MESSAGE SENT FROM FREE TERMINAL, I.D./WENDIGO-JUNE.

///Have intercepted the molecular package. Successfully sealed microcapsule in my brain. Microcapsule fixed in place with ...

Updated 08-31-2011 at 10:01 PM by SecretAgent/SuperHero

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. SecretAgent:SuperHero asks the BIG question: SUPERMAN VS. GOD?

4. Classified: Super secret

FILE 00040408B

TODAY'S SECRET CODE: I've lost so many friends over the years. I only wish I could go back and warn them...that I was hired to kill them.

UPDATE: In Prague. Enjoying the wonderful architecture: the spires, gables and towers. They make fantastic bomb traps, because concussion from the explosion can be deflected off the angled ceilings, turning the entire tower into a gigantic shotgun. I guess you just had to be there. I mean, you would have to be there, ...
    Tags: humor, satire Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We mock harry potter trailer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast