SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top 13 Horror Movies of 2013

Well it's that time of year again. Here is my personal list of my favorite horror movies of 2013 in order. No synopsis or explanation just the posters. See if you agree.

13. Dead Sushi

12. The Conjuring

11. Hatchet 3

10. Evil Dead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012

2012 seemed like the great depression of horror, Making a top 10 list was actually a hard task. With that being said there were some decent movies lurking around. And perhaps a few gems that will stand the "horror" test of time. The following is my personal list in my order on how they ranked in the best of 2012. Here's hoping 2013 brings us a more consistent batch of films.

10. V/H/S

9. Lovely Molly

8. Excision
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Interview: Tom Hodge aka The Dude Designs

In the last 20 or so years movie poster design seems to have lost that magical feel that posters of the 70s and 80s held. With the rise of digital creation programs and the ease of what once was a labor of love posters seem to take a back seat on creativity. Even with the summers biggest blockbuster The Avengers, The poster seems to be a bunch of stills from the movie put together then glazed over with digital airbrushing and a cheezball rendered background. Artists such as Casaro ...

Updated 06-20-2012 at 06:22 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10 Modern Day Exploitation Films

Exploitation films
    Films made with little or no attention to quality or artistic merit but with an eye to a quick profit, usually via high-pressure sales and promotion techniques emphasizing some sensational aspect of the product.

Back when these movies were being made as authentic pieces of cinema, they used to have little or no care at all about the actual movie itself. They would usually come up with the title and marketing before they even had a story let alone the movie ...

Updated 04-18-2012 at 02:52 PM by GregMO ROberts

Categories
    Uncategorized