View RSS Feed

toksikshok

1. The Stanley Parable Review

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	2572

"The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley, and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end." ~ Steam-

Narator -
    Toksikshok found himself so overwhelmed with joy at the experience he just......experienced....while playing The Stanley Parable that he could ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Castlevania Hymn Of Blood

As a huge Castlevania fan, I only find sadness with myself that I did not know about the fan produced web series recently released called Castlevania : Hymn of Blood.

I just watched ep.1 and I am not displeased with what i saw. Check it out for yourself......

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ziggurat Review

(this is a review ive been sitting on for a couple months....)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mzl.alolvceb.320x480-75.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	1937

A malevolent race of alien beings has invaded earth and wiped out every man woman and child....all except for you, the last remaining human. You know trying to win this war is a useless act, so you do the only thing you can...arm up your trusty shotgun laser blaster, climb to the top of the tallest pyramid you can find ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My days of console gaming are slowly coming to an end.....

Perhaps "coming to an end" is too absolute of a phrase....no, I am not giving up on the joy of gaming on consoles forever but I want to make my pc my main gaming system for future titles. This is a decision I have been slowing coming to for the past couple of years and that vision is incrementally becoming reality. Despite the great console wars that will inevitably go on forever, there is only one true king when it comes to gaming, and that is the PC.

Sure there are a ton of great ...

Updated 09-08-2012 at 11:41 PM by toksikshok

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Lollipop Chainsaw Review

Lollipop Chainsaw, the latest release from veteran producer Suda51, is nothing short of spectacular, filling your face with nothing, but sex, blood and rock and roll... and a little bit of glitter and rainbows..... and bits of Elvis impersonators??? This is a no-holds-barred action ride that takes no prisoners and makes no apologies for the utter shit fest that it is.

You take on the role of Juliet Starling, an 18 yr old ...

Updated 07-24-2012 at 07:21 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lollipop_Chainsaw_logo-650x364.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	1907  
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast