Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Movie Review: Curtains (1983)

In 1980, fresh off of the moderate sucess of "Prom Night" Producer Peter R. Simpson decided to send out another slasher movie, and so commissioned "Curtains" to be made. The movie had very troubled production, many reshoots had to be done, and it was unceremoniously given a small release in 1983, the heyday of the Slasher.

The film languished in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Those were the days OTR: The Black Museum, Narrated by Orson Welles

Let me get this out of the way really quick. I’m putting the Based on a True Stories on hold for a bit. With my husband having a crazy work schedule lately, and my work being crazy (more than normal, except for the last week), and we are trying to potty train our daughter. So I haven’t had much time to do research on any movies. I also found out that the Keddie Murders are going to have their very ...

Updated 07-30-2012 at 06:25 PM by dawnkatdead

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Friday the 13th Review

Game:
    Friday the 13th
    Music: 4/10
    Difficulty: 8/10
    Pre-Internet Rating: 3/10
    Post-Internet Rating: 6/10
    Fun Factor: 6/10 Super Mario 3 Bear Suits
    Price: $5

While sitting at home deciding what game to review for you fine folks I thought to myself “this website was created for horror so let’s try some horror” and that my friends ...

Updated 07-29-2012 at 11:03 PM by GregMO ROberts

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast