SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Calling ALL film-makers: who wants to step up and assist in the apocalypse ?

You've watched them, worn clothing with their image emblazoned on them, played with the figures, dressed up like them...hell, even some (or a lot of you) have run for your life from them in zombie courses across the world - but NOW, you can help document & create a piece of the impending zombie holocaust yourself. We here at Killer Reviews are helping put out the word in conjunction with DreadCentral.com & Image Entertainment (an RLJ Entertainment brand), who just recently acquired the rights to ...

Updated 05-02-2014 at 04:28 PM by bronxtko

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Little Accidents" is going worldwide - picked up for foreign distribution

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MV5BMTYzNzM4NTUyMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTY0OTEyMTE@__V1_SX214_AL_.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	2987

The much-awaited thriller Little Accidents has just been picked up for foreign distribution, announced earlier today by Premiere Entertainment Group - the film, directed by Sara Colangelo, tells the story of a small American town that has been blanketed underneath the dark cloud of a serious coal mine accident. Amongst the gloomy backdrop of the disaster, the disappearance of a teen boy draws together one of the surviving miners with the wife of a ...
  3. Saving Grace B. Jones - available on DVD May 27, 2014

Name:	796019828284_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG 
Views:	84 
Size:	28.2 KB 
ID:	2986

And you thought your family had issues ??? Coming May 27, 2014 from Arc Entertainment, you'll be able to compare & contrast for yourself when Saving Grace B. Jones is released on DVD. From director Connie Stevens (TV's Hawaiian Eye) comes the story of a couple who's is already contending with one of the deadliest floods in recorded history, now has to deal with the husband's sister, who has been freshly released from a local insane asylum.....and OF ...
  4. Interview with director Caradog W. James (The Machine)

Name:	_98754_Medium.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	35.6 KB 
ID:	2982

I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Caradog W. James, director of the recently released sci-fi/ thriller The Machine - this being his first full-length film, we discussed the origins & challenges that he faced upon creating the movie itself - settle in & enjoy an insightful interview from a very inviting guy.

KR - Can you take us back to the film's beginnings and how you prepared yourself to shoot the movie ?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Lost Empire: DVD review

Name:	PMG1002.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	2981

Like a fine wine that needs to age in order to reach it's peak sapidity, I fully believe that theatrical cheese ALSO needs the correct amount of seasoning to fully enhance it's..well......funk factor. So let's take a trip in the way-back machine to those neon-infested days of the mid-80's for a flick that will be sure to make you question your sanity....I know it did mine.

From B-Movie directing ICON Jim Wynorski, we have for the masses: ...
Page 111 of 285 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast