View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. George Lucas Says He's Retiring - Yeah, Right!

Coming out of retirement is a common occurrence amongst the sporting world. Mario Lemieux did it. Michael Jordan did it. George Foreman and Magic Johnson did it. Citing their love of their respective games and their human programming to participate in competitive sports, countless athletes have played with their fan’s emotions by abandoning their careers only to come back with the expectation that their skills will have remained acute and that the fans will pretend their hiatus was just a bad ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Horror Movie Review - WEIRDO: THE BEGINNING(1989)

Trying to explain WEIRDO: THE BEGINNING in a thousand words or so is no easy feat. It's a lot like trying to explain what 'nothing' is to a child who's never heard the word.Q: Daddy, what is nothing?A: It's nothing.Q: But what is it?A: I just told you, it's nothing.Q: What's it look like?A: Um...it doesn't look like anything.Q: It doesn't look like something?A: No, something can look like anything, because anything other than something is just nothing. But nothing just looks like nothing.Q: Where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Book Review: Close to Shore

“The left foot was missing as well as the lower end of the tibia and fibula…The leg bone was denuded of flesh from a point halfway below the knee. There was a deep gash above the left knee, which penetrated to the bone. On the right side of the abdomen low down a piece of flesh as big as a man’s fish was missing. There is not the slightest doubt that a man-eating shark inflicted the injuries.”

I have watched Jaws more times than I have had birthdays. I have religiously ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Favorite Video Games of All Time Vol. #2

2012 is the year I vowed to get back into gaming. It’s been a large part of my life since the early 1980’s but due to children, work and Killer Reviews it had taken a back seat. To put it more directly, it had taken a back seat in someone else’s car. Now, two weeks into the New Year and I’ve already logged 40 plus hours of gaming goodness. What am I playing you ask? Everything from Skyrim to Dungeon Master, and ...

Updated 01-30-2012 at 12:01 PM by Butcher

Tags: favorite, games, video Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Our 12 Favorite Head Explosions on Film

As we walked through the KR offices today (our offices consist of a porcelain human waste receptacle, a sink and a shelving unit housing countless colored towels), we heard from the outside hall someone exclaim while seemingly suffering from a migraine, “I feel like my head is going to explode!”

Surely the comment must have been in jest. Heads don’t just ‘explode’. Or do they? As I sat on the porcelain waste receptacle completing the easier portions of the daily crossword, I got ...

Updated 01-16-2012 at 09:25 AM by GregMO ROberts

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 111 of 202 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast