View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Review: Hate Crime

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hate-Crime-Poster.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	76.5 KB 
ID:	3348

Before I jump into this particular review, I'd like to state the fact that in my 35 + years of watching movies that have claimed to be "shocking" or "one that will stick with you for a long time," I've mostly had the psychological reserve to shove numerous instances of depravity way back into the septic tank that is my brain. I handled SALO with a grain of salt many moons ago, shrugged off the baby scene in A SERBIAN FILM, and have seen FAR too many ...
  2. Interview with Brendan Fehr (Zarra's Law)

Name:	Brendan_Fehr_Stephen.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	7.6 KB 
ID:	3345

I recently had the opportunity of speaking for a few moments with Brendan Fehr, who's latest film: ZARRA'S LAW, will be hitting DVD shelves this January 13th - we spoke about his character in the film, as well as a few other topics, so read on and enjoy!

KR - Could you tell us a little about your character, Gaetano, in ZARRA'S LAW?

BF - Well, my impression of him was one of those situations where pulling it off (playing ...

Updated 01-10-2015 at 05:58 PM by bronxtko

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Tales of Halloween announces some very juicy details!!!

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	3343

Just the news all fans of the horror anthology have been waiting for! Epic Pictures Group have recently spilled the beans on the cast, cameos, and vignettes that will occupy TALES OF HALLOWEEN: the newest collection of 10 short stories from a slew of directors that will be sure to entertain the most picky of horror aficionados. Read on for ALL of the killer news!

The shorts are as follows:

“TRICK” Directed by Adam Gierasch ...
  4. Interview with Hannah New, “Black Sails”

Hannah New took an indirect route to become a star. Based in England, she started modeling (which is typical enough), but then immersed herself in Spanish culture, even living in Bolivia for a while. She landed a few roles on Spanish television (a very unlikely path), and was discovered by Disney, who was casting for “Maleficent”. New was able to enter the legendary Pinewood Studios and get a small but important part: Sleeping Beauty’s mother.

With little thought that someone relatively ...
  5. DVD Review: Zarra's Law

Name:	91mEnuAjHnL._SY606_.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	3333

As long as I can remember...I always was a sucker for a good mafia story. A fairly comprehensive story, a boatload of explicit language, and an overwhelming tidal wave of gratuitous violence and POW! I'm hooked - unfortunately, for ZARRA'S LAW, two out of three doesn't always keep the audience glued to their seats.

Directed by Juha Wuolijoki, and starring the man who redefined the mafia tough guy (although not playing one in this film): ...

Updated 01-09-2015 at 01:08 PM by bronxtko

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 111 of 323 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast