Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Future war

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FUTURE WAR.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	2175

So went back and watched this priceless gem which is probably the worst movie ever made. Of course I watched the MST 3K version because there's no way a viewer can get through the orginal version. If one does decide to watch this movie there is not enough alcohol or weed in the world to get through this. Now the plot centers around a time traveler from the future that escapes to present day earth. Hunting him down are a group of cyborgs that use ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. FLesheater after a few mike's hard leomades

3. Werewolves R Us: BattleDogs on SyFy

The latter half of 2012 saw a lot of film production in the Buffalo-Niagara region of Western New York, where I live. We have a burgeoning film community here, and there always seems to be a feature in production, usually micro-budget fare like my film Slime City Massacre or Sam Qualiana’s Snow Shark: Ancient Snow Beast, which I produced (now available on DVD from POP Cinema!). What set last year apart was ...

Updated 03-19-2013 at 08:28 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Grave Encounters

This review is spoiler free. Please feel free to read and decide whether Grave Enounters is right for you!

Grave Encounters is a 2011 horror film directed by the Vicious Brothers and is currently available to stream on Netflix. The narrative, which is very familiar, follows the crew of a ghost hunting show as they attempt to survive the night in a psychiatric hospital. The movie is shot “found footage” style. As the movie opens we ...

Updated 03-13-2013 at 11:30 PM by thedarkhours

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Reasons to Love Killerreviews: a Retrospective.

June, 2011 is what is says for the join date of Killerreviews.com forum member Lurtz6. It's hard to believe that I've faithfully followed the Butcher and company for close to 2 years. During that time, KR has introduced me to so much and given so many great experiences, that now I can't imagine life without it. But why exactly is Killerreviews not just a awesome film site, but the greatest community online?

I've been wanting to write this post for a while now, but KR just keeps on ...

Updated 03-09-2013 at 10:11 AM by lurtz6

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 111 of 232 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast