SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 13 Eerie: DVD review

Entertainment One | DVD Release Date: April 2, 2013

The strikeout with the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth with your team down by a run....a dropped TD pass in the end zone that could have sealed a Super Bowl win....or that punch that missed a bully's face, in order to get him off of your back for good....these scenarios are called "missed opportunities" - like thngs we wish we had said, or done, or basically just ...

Updated 04-10-2013 at 09:39 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13-eerie-banner.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	2193  
  2. Flesheater's brief take on Evil Dead

Another random video of yours truly... FLESHY, talking about his experience watching the new EVIL DEAD.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Funeral Home and the Tale of the Lost Scream Queen

Most consider Jamie Leigh Curtis to be the reigning queen of the slasher genre. And for the most part that's true, but hardcore slasher fans will always remember Lesleh Donaldson. Appearing in three slasher films, Funeral Home from 1982 was the only one to feature her in the important “final girl” role. She wouldn't get as much screen time in Happy Birthday to Me or Curtains but with her piercing blue eyes and slender features, it’s a wonder ...

Updated 04-10-2013 at 10:23 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. John Dies at the End:DVD review

Magolia Home Entertainment | DVD/BD Release Date: April 2, 2013

Did you ever finish watching a movie, and only after it was over you said to yourself, "what in the heck did I just watch ?"....but somehow you were oddly content with what you had just seen ? I hope I didn't confuse anybody with that little bit of Q&A there, but that's what John Dies at the End will do to your mind.

As I popped the disc into my ...

Updated 04-10-2013 at 09:55 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	th.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	20.8 KB 
ID:	2191  
Page 111 of 237 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast