SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Interview with Director Jonathan English (Ironclad series)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6f7284cd-f7e3-4e27-80b4-ad66805e7b24.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	3126

I recently had the opportunity of speaking with the man responsible for the popular Ironclad series: Director Jonathan English, whose medieval bloodbaths that have encompassed two films, with the latest: Ironclad: Battle For Blood, releasing July 11th on VOD services & iTunes, with a selected theatrical run slated for July 25th. His origins were discussed among other topics, so read on & enjoy !

KR - For those people who might not be familiar ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wolf Creek 2 - On Blu-Ray & DVD NOW !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	3121

I never considered myself an international traveler...sure, there are places I'd LIKE to visit - to see where my relatives resided in Ireland, or to cruise the canals in a gondola in Italy...but after watching "Crocodile Dundee" WAY back when I was a little turd back in 1986, all I wanted to see was the Australian Outback, the roos, the Aborigines...just the scenery.....then 19 years later, I was introduced to Mick Taylor....and needless to ...
  3. DVD Review: Torment

Sometimes kids are assholes. Liam is no exception in the film Torment. Liam is having a tough time accepting his stepmother (who is played by Katherine Isabelle) as a replacement for his mother. His father Cory has brought them to a cabin to help their relationship grow. Here we have a home invasion film that focuses on a relationship between a father, son, and their new family dynamic.
    Early in the film we find out that there were some squatters at the cabin and have made a bit of a mess ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 111 of 296 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast