Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. "Silent House" VIDEO Review

"Silent House"

Written & Directed by: Chris Kentis & Laura Lau

Starring: Elizabeth Olsen, Adam Trese & Eric Stevens

Synopsis:
    Trapped inside her family's lakeside retreat, a young woman finds she is unable to contact the outside world as events become increasingly ominous in and around the house.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bioshock Infinite Preview- Will “Fragmenting Reality” Innovate the Series?

Let’s get something out of the way- the original Bioshock game was incredible.

The game released at a time when FPS games were becoming run of the mill “go here and blow this up” shooters. Bioshock set itself apart by taking the most exciting elements of FPS gameplay and refocusing the format into an immense, masterfully created universe- while simultaneously creating what has been argued to be one of the best story lines in modern video-gaming history.

Updated 03-23-2012 at 08:30 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bioshock-infinite-city-300x206.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	22.9 KB 
ID:	1683   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bioshock_infinite_wanted-300x169.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	18.0 KB 
ID:	1684   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bioshockinfin_FeaturedEffects_1-250x250.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	1685  
  3. I Am Alive: Survival, Done Right.

A good survival game forces the player to make decisions that dictate whether or not they will succeed in the game and survive its outcome. Thus, it’s fair to say that games within the survival genre are, themselves, made and broken by decisions. Did I Am Alive make the right ones?

Many may not know, but I Am Alive has been a developmental idea since 2008. Since that time it has been passed amongst a handful of developers, causing the game’s scale to be reduced from a full retail ...

Updated 03-20-2012 at 06:47 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-Am-Alive-City-in-Ruins-300x170.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	1675   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-Am-Alive-Combat-Screenshot-300x168.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	1676   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-Am-Alive-City-Screenshot-300x168.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	1677   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I-Am-Alive-Pipe-Hang-Screenshot.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	1678  
  4. Dead Stars Drive-In

With a band name like Stellar Corpses they should have been on my radar. Sadly they were not until I heard their newest album. ” Dead Stars Drive-In “was released recently and I heard a review of it and I liked the little bit I heard so I bought it. These guys are from Santa Cruz and have musical influences ranging from Elvis to Megadeath. They have a horror punk/rockabilly sound if you had to narrow it down to something specific. Many ...
  5. Review : Goon

Doug Glatt, a bouncer and family outcast looking to find his place in life, finds solace in a semi-pro hockey team in need of a thug and leader. Doug battles to make his team see their potential and earn their glory on the ice.

Doug (Sean William Scott) and his friend Ryan (Jay Baruchel) are friends and hockey enthusiasts that like the rough and violent sport of hockey. They like the game but find the ...

Updated 03-09-2012 at 08:11 PM by darthballsac

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 112 of 211 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast