View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. The Killer Picking Adventures of Brain Chomper - Episode 2 "Pots and Pans"

So if any of you have ever had a house warming party, you know that your guests usually fly off to Wal-Mart the day before the party and pick you up whatever looks housewarmingly; i.e.....a pots and pans set, a knife set, a coffee maker and whatever else they can find. Though the gesture is always nice, the problem here is that Wal-Mart's products are usually of shit quality. Here lies the problem which leads us to B.C.'s picking adventure #2.

Now I love KaylaCap's mom to death, ...

Updated 12-15-2011 at 10:09 AM by brainchomper

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Book Review: Marty Feldman - The Biography of a Comedy Legend

When I was told I was being sent a book on comedic actor Marty Feldman, I was overjoyed to say the least. After all, Marty Feldman was a legend that appeared in Young Frankenstein, Silent Movie and The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Younger Brother. His eyes were transfixing, but his talent was remarkable. And thanks to author Robert Ross, we now have a better understanding as to just how genius Martin Alan Feldman really was.

The book takes us all the way back to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Horror Movie Review - BRAINSCAN(1994)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brainscan2.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	1389

Washed up actors get the best women. Any forgotten Hollywood junkie fuck-up that, in his distant past, had a part in any film or t.v. show that obtained any kind of cultural significance, is currently shacking up with the girl of your dreams. That kid from Home Alone dated Mila Kunis for six years. The white rapper from Beverly Hills 90210, that Brian Houston Greenbaum fellow, was dating Megan Fox when she was barely legal. Eddie Furlong, star of Brainscan, ...

Updated 12-10-2011 at 09:59 PM by SecretAgent/SuperHero

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Defending TWILIGHT and Stephenie Meyer

I've never read any of Stephenie Meyer’s TWILIGHT novels, and I’ve only seen the first movie. The first time I heard of this phenomenon was when a female cousin of mine revealed her obsession with the series shortly before heading off to Cornell University. I was quite taken with her fascination; after all, I’d made a movie about vampires, UNDYING LOVE, and I’ve made other horror films and have had several horror novels published, and yet my own blood, who had never shown any interest in my work, ...

Updated 12-08-2011 at 03:53 PM by Gregory Lamberson

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Need an escape?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_ldp3fkekrg1qdiq4wo1_400.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	1379

This Sunday in Queens there is a screening of "The Super" which is a movie I acted in and I am long overdue to write about. So, I will be attending, taking pictures, and videos all to post right here on Killer Reviews exclusively!!!

The event is open to the public, is FREE, and starts at 6pm. It is being held up at Hell Gate Social in Astoria. The event starts with a performance by the one and only queen of the b-scene Manoush. She has ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 112 of 196 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast