Welcome to Killer Reviews where you'll find tons of horror movie reviews, horror podcasts, news, interviews and more!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Video Review for THE REEF (2011) - DVD / Blu-ray

I recorded a video review for THE REEF which was recently released on DVD and Blu-ray. One thing I forgot to mention in the review was how awesome the performances were. The acting in this movie is top notch.

Plot Summary: When their yacht capsizes in the shark-infested waters of the Great Barrier Reef, five friends grow increasingly wary of the fact that their ship is sinking. But swimming to safety with a great white among them could be even more treacherous.

Please ...

Updated 07-25-2011 at 02:51 PM by Butcher

Tags: review, the reef Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Those were the days: The Return of the Vampire (1944)

This is one heck of a fantastic movie! It has everything a great classic horror film should have. Bloodletting a child, werewolves, love, deception, woman may be arrested for murder, and of course the death a vampire. The Return of the Vampire was directed by Lew Landers, who has quite a resume (=http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0484645/). The film stars Bela ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

“It all ends”

These three words have been at the center of the marketing campaign for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 – the final installment in the uber successful franchise brought to us from the pages of author J.K. Rowling.

Picking up immediately at the conclusion of Part 1 (without a recap, so do yourself a favor and reacquaint yourself with Part 1 before entering into the final chapter) with Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron prepped and ready to take ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. GregMO isn't the only one who can review movies Review 1: 2010 Moby Dick

This is my first movie review, read it if you want, comment if you want, I dn't really care, I'll just be writing these.

Today we are talking about 2010: Moby Dick, a Syfy (Goodbye, the few people who read this far) Original Movie that priemered on the Syfy Channel in June.

I was psyched for this, because I have a soft spot on my head (where I was dropped as a child) for these Syfy movies.

Moby ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Is That A Batmobile In Your Pocket?.....or, Are You Just Happy To See Me?

My obsession with the American muscle car stems from my upbringing. I grew up in a family of gearheads. My maternal grandfather owned a garage/bodyshop. My grandfather taught me how to drive....he moonlighted doing repo work, and I used to go out nights with him, so essentially I learned to drive a car by learning how to steal them. I've owned a few cool cars in my days, as well ('73 Mustang Mach 1, '74 Gran Torino, '86 Monte Carlo SS come to mind).

So, needless to say, I am ...

Updated 07-13-2011 at 07:27 PM by Hong Kong Cavalier

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 112 of 174 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast