View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Top 10: Collectible DVD Labels Part 2

After a bit of a delay, I now bring you the final countdown of the most collectible dvd labels. I'll try to keep the intro brief as most of the relevant information can be found in the opening entry, but I will ask that if you have the means, please support these labels if you can. Some of them are barely hanging on in this rough economic climate. Times are tough on everyone right now but downloading or bootlegging these labels will only hurt the chances of even more genre goodness getting released ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 25 And Counting - Ranking All 25 Spielberg Directed Films

Congratulations Mr. Spielberg. With the releases of both The Adventures of Tintin and War Horse in 2011, your resume now consists of 25 individual directing efforts meant for the big screen (he has many television credits as well).

25 seemed like a good number for us to spend some time evaluating your career and we have come up with a ranking for all 25 of his directorial efforts. The list will likely ruffle feathers, raise eyebrows and have heads scratching. Still, ...

Updated 01-07-2012 at 09:50 AM by GregMO ROberts

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Horror to Look For in 2012

2011 wasn’t exactly a banner year for the horror genre. Sure, Paranormal Activity 3 and Tucker & Dale vs. Evil were better than average popcorn flicks, but on a whole, when you add up all the Scream 4’s and The Rite’s of the year, 2011 hardly ranks as the most memorable year for horror film enthusiasts.

Since ‘hope reigns eternal’, 2012 brings new optimism to the field of horror and Killer Reviews has picked the 10 horror films that get our juices flowing leading up to their release ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10: Collectible DVD Labels Part 1

(I had originally posted under my old blog but thought I'd post it here as I'm working on the second part now. Besides, no one read it over there anyways.)

As someone who's been fanatical about spending any free dime he can (something hard to come by lately) on a disc encased with cinematic goodness, I've found certain labels call to me, much like music fiends who follow specific ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 2011's Hidden Gems - 10 Films To Watch Out For

2011 was so…yesterday. The 365 days that comprised the year went by quicker than the Road Runner trail blazing through the desert with a Wyle Coyote in chase. The films released in 2011 seemed to (on average) be slightly better than those released in 2010. But the 2010 bar was set so low and even a cockroach would have difficulty doing that limbo dance.

And in a year of Transformers, Cowboys & Aliens, Thors and Captain Americas, there were still those hidden gems. Those films ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 112 of 199 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 ... LastLast