SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. ZombieWorld - Arriving On DVD and Digital Download On February 24th!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	3247

From RLJ Entertainment comes an anthology that will appeal to even the most fickle aficionados of the undead, with ZombieWorld: a collection of zombie short films that were hand-picked from an overload of submissions that were sent into both Ruthless Pictures and DreadCentral.com.

Featuring work from some of the world's most up-and-coming directors, Zombieworld will contain a vault-full of blood, guts, and torn flesh that will curb ...

Updated 01-26-2015 at 04:15 PM by bronxtko

Tags: anthology, dvd Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. DVD review: Collar

Name:	collarposter1.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	79.2 KB 
ID:	3241

With a hankerin' for some good old fashioned gratuitous bloodshed, I happily popped in director Ryan Nicholson's ultra-violent Collar - a film that not only pushes the boundaries of unconcealed brutality, but grabs you by the throat and drags you along for the trip, subjecting you to each and every repugnant instance of rape, murder, and a few other crimes that I'm fairly sure would get you locked up for a long time.

Nicholson, who's ...
  3. Eleven Directors - One Anthology - Tales Of Halloween Is Coming Soon!

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	3235

Eleven directors whose contributions to the horror genre have been sizeable to say the least, are collaborating on an anthology piece that will make any lover of the mad and macabre stand up and take notice.

Tales Of Halloween: the newest creation from The October Society (a joining together of Epic Pictures and the 11-man directorial team), will showcase the works of a heavyweight roster, interconnecting stories, all with a Halloween ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. DVD Review: Drive Hard

Name:	MV5BMTczMjc0ODQwNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzAzODU0MjE@__V1_SX214_AL_.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	3232

Unfortunately, just another example of putting together two stars in hopes of producing a passable product, and ONCE AGAIN, the failure level has been reached in yawnable fashion.

When I'd heard about two of my favorite actors, John Cusack (1408, Say Anything) and Thomas Jane (The Punisher, The Mist) getting together for an action/comedy mix, my attention was intently fixed upon it, and after sitting through a jumbled and monotonous ...

Updated 10-30-2014 at 04:18 PM by bronxtko

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 112 of 319 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast