Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. 50 Movie Pack of Horror Classics

This 50 movie classic horror collection has been out for some time now. It has many classics you have heard of and some that are not so memorable. All of these films fall between the years of 1920 and 1968. It is a bit strange revisiting some of these horror classics. The main reason being most of it would not be considered horror these days. It is very ...
  2. My Favorite Movies For 2012

I love watching movies and I’m anxiously waiting for 2012 because there are so many amazing movies to be released next year. There are so many movies wit lot of anticipation such as The Dark Knight Rises, The Amazing Spider-Man, The Avengers, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, and many more. I’m planning to watch these amazing movies in theater and I’ll buy tickets online.

One of my favorite and the most anticipated movies of the year are "The Dark Knight Rises" which is expected ...
    Tags: movies Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 112 of 224 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast