SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. KILLER KATE Casting Has Been Announced - Details Inside!

LOS ANGELES (Nov. 2, 2017) – Feld Films proudly announces that principal photography for the horror comedy KILLER KATE! will begin Nov. 6, 2017. Set to shoot in Los Angeles, KILLER KATE! was written by Daniel Moya (Rental) along with Elliot Feld (General Education), who will also direct the film. It stars Danielle Burgess (“The Deuce,” “The Sinner”), Larry Cedar (“True Crime: The Menendez Murders,” “Deadwood”) and Tiffany Shepis (Victor Crowley, Tales of Halloween).

“We’re extremely ...
  2. Octane Entertainment Nabs Worldwide Sales Rights To “St. Agatha”

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4X5B8623.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	4021

LOS ANGELES (Nov. 1, 2017) – Octane Entertainment acquires worldwide sales rights to the highly anticipated, female-driven psychological horror film ST. AGATHA. Shot in Madison, Ga. and currently in post-production, the film was written by Andy Demetrio (Star Trek: Into Darkness), Shaun Fletcher (The Road Trip), Sara Sometti Michaels (The Photographer) and Clint Sears (Tales of Halloween). Under the helm of prolific horror director Darren Lynn Bousman, ...
  3. Film Review: "Mansfield 66/67" (2017)

“Mansfield 66/67” is about the last two years of movie goddess Jayne Mansfield’s life, and the rumors swirling around her untimely death being caused by a curse, after her alleged romantic dalliance with Anton LaVey, head of the Church of Satan.

While I typically don’t get personal in my reviews, I feel it is necessary in this case. I spent a few years in the 1990s deeply entrenched in the world of Anton LaVey. While not a Satanist by any stretch of the imagination, I read everything ...
  4. Blu-ray Review: "Whisky Galore" (2016)

Set in the Second World War when whisky rationing is in effect, Scottish islanders of the Outer Hebrides try to plunder cases of whisky from a ship that is stranded on rocks just offshore, based loosely on the real events of the 1941 sinking of the SS Politician.

The production story of this film may be just as interesting as the film itself. Producer Iain Maclean had launched the project as early as 2004 with writer-director Bill Bryden attached. Maclean raised funds through private ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Blu-ray Review: "The Old Dark House" (1932)

Seeking shelter from a storm, five travelers are in for a bizarre and terrifying night when they stumble upon the Femm family estate.

The film is based on the novel "Benighted" (1927) by J. B. Priestley, who saw the "queer inmates" of the house as symbols of post-war pessimism. He was quite reluctant to sell the rights, thinking his characters would not adapt well to the screen. However, in January 1932, he changed his mind when Universal offered him $12,500 (roughly ...
Page 1 of 330 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast