SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Blu-Ray Review: Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History Of Friday The 13th

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CRYSTAL-LAKE-MEMORIES_DVD_HIC_.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	3794

After its initial release back in 2013, Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday The 13th has been THE go-to for all your Voorhees-needs, and on September 8th, the former 4-disc set has been compacted onto 2 Blu-Ray OR 2 DVD's - it's your choice (really?...and WHY would you even have to choose?)

All of the same bells and whistles or on the presentation (with a few extra goodies for you Jason-ites) - we've got hundreds of ...
  2. What Happened To The Reboot Sequels?

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-77ofdp9amVo/TrP57TNCZdI/AAAAAAAACuY/vVtkD5W6bvw/s1600/nightmareF13_triplepack.jpg[/IMG]

A few years back Platinum Dunes decided to reboot a few old horror franchises due to a lack of original ideas. Hmm, sound familiar? Maybe they were just going along with the changing times. Lord knows that action films are treated no better.

In 2009, they decided to take on the Jason legacy and make a brand new Friday The 13th in hopes of starting ...

Updated 06-23-2013 at 04:51 PM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Friday the 13th Review

Game:
    Friday the 13th
    Music: 4/10
    Difficulty: 8/10
    Pre-Internet Rating: 3/10
    Post-Internet Rating: 6/10
    Fun Factor: 6/10 Super Mario 3 Bear Suits
    Price: $5

While sitting at home deciding what game to review for you fine folks I thought to myself “this website was created for horror so let’s try some horror” and that my friends ...

Updated 07-29-2012 at 11:03 PM by GregMO ROberts

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 10: Friday the 13th Moments

Another Friday the 13th is upon us. Another chance for horror fans to look back and commemorate one of the most iconic slashers in genre history, Jason Vorhees, along with the stand-ins that have filled in for him in a few of the entries. Over the course of 12 movies worth of carnage, there's no shortage of memorable scenes featuring our favorite goalie. In celebration, I figured I'd go through and rank my favorite moments through the series.

Be warned that I'm not going to hold back ...

Updated 01-17-2012 at 07:35 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized