SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Slumber party Slaughterhouse Review (repost)

As I sat with Scotch in hand to view this film, I realized it is actually a game. So you can see my excitement immediately. I put this on my online video list because I have become very fond of Tiffany Shepis lately and she is in this film. If you are not familiar, she is known as a scream queen for lower budget films and is super hot and all around cool chick. So sit back and relax and enjoy this review of my journey through the viewing of this film.

So right out of the bag there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Hatchet 2 Review (repost)

Ever wonder if you could decapitate a head with human intestines?? Have no fear Adam Green answers this question and many more in Hatchet 2. Since the film is a limited release I was unsure if I was going to have the chance to see it in the theatres. When I found out it was playing in Atlanta I was giddy with excitement. The buzz surrounding this film for the last few months has been crazy. After the success of the first film everyone wanted a sequel. But in a world full of terrible slasher sequels ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dead Matter Review

I decided to post all my reviews in my blog as well so all of them are in one place.
    Dead Matter Review

Edward Douglas to most horror fans would be recognized for his works with Midnight Syndicate composing Halloween music and gothic, horror, fantasy soundtracks. His latest project is directing the newly released horror film The Dead Matter. I had the joy of watching this film at a convention in Atlanta, Ga. In which Edward was there promoting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Vacation All I Ever Wanted!

To all the KR fans... I'll be taking the next six days off to partake in Halloween festivities. As you know, I have my big horror festival coming up and I need to prepare the house, set up the screening room and of course... entertain my awesome friends that are flying in. Enjoy the two news podcasts and interviews we've recently posted along with the many new reviews. If you have consumed all this content and need more then check out our forums and fellow podcasts. Happy Halloween and I'll catch ...

Updated 10-20-2010 at 10:27 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 300 of 329 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast