SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Interesting Fourth of July facts

The Fourth of July, or Independence Day, is day that Americans celebrate their independence from English rule and sovereignty. However, as a day off from most jobs, barbecues, pool parties, fireworks and beer many have forgotten the true observance of the holiday and none of us have known an America that was under any other ruling. Also, many facts about the holiday are unknown as well.

Independence Day actually commemorates the formal adoption of the Declaration of Independence ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. When I Grow Up, I Want to be a Mad Scientist

The title says it all. When I grow up, I want to be a mad scientist. I want to create the zombie apocalypse or blow up the world or use quantum mechanics to unleash hell on earth. Ah, delusions of science. The fact of the mater is, I'm not a virologist (hell, I'm not even a biologist) so no viruses for zombies, I don't work in explosives any more so no blowing up the world, and I hated pchem and physics so no hell on earth. What is a poor scientist supposed to do.

I want to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. but i already have a blog

not like its anything interesting but i do have my own. if anything, its just to rant out my insane frustrating days, just to get it out of my system.

http://zombieamy.blogspot.com/

for satan's sake, don't read it tho. it'll bore you into wanting to watch Troll 2 or something horrible. but I like Troll 2. Nilbog is a groovy place.

but to say something about myself, i maybe a blonde with no other talents than sucking off Homicide and domestic duties, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Nightmare on Elm Street - A True Story

A Nightmare on Elm Street - A True Story

The Story You Know:

A Nightmare on Elm Street boasted a plot that was two parts Halloween, one part Jason and a dash of Christopher Nolan psycho-noir. It introduced a whole generation of children to insomnia in the form of Freddy Krueger, and is arguably the only decent movie Wes Craven ever made.

What Inspired It:

A true freaking story. While Freddy Krueger is the amalgamation of a bully from Craven's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 300 of 307 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 ... LastLast