SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Turning 30

So I will be turning 30 on Friday and just thought I would reflect for a second. So of course when you age you tend to run down your list of accomplishments. Well for me turns out not really a whole lot. No crazy inventions that brought me great wealth or fame. My job I don't really enjoy itself but the people I work for are great. And they pay me well for someone without a college degree.

So what have I done? Good question. Well I am about to get married to my girlfriend of 8 yrs. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Butcher's Blu-ray Reviews #5: Altitude, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Troll 2 and more!

Altitude (2010)
    Released on DVD and Blu-ray October 26, 2010
    Studio: Anchor Bay

Kaare Andrews makes his feature-film debut with this supernatural tale about a brash, young pilot (Jessica Lowndes) who takes her friends (Julianna Guill, Ryan Donowho, Landon Liboiron and Jake Weary) for a small-plane joyride, only to get lost in a deadly storm. But things get worse when they hit some ...

Updated 10-28-2010 at 09:33 AM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Butcher's Blu-ray Reviews #4: Robocop Trilogy, Mad Max, Romeo and Juliet and More!

Robocop Trilogy (1980's thru 1990's)
    Released on Blu-ray October 5, 2010
    Studio: 20th Century Fox

In Paul Verhoeven's landmark sci-fi thriller, the monolithic corporation controlling a futuristic, crime-riddled Detroit transforms a dead cop (Peter Weller) into a cybernetic law-enforcement unit called RoboCop -- and soon the streets are safe. But as Robo cleans up the city, he seeks to ...

Updated 11-01-2010 at 08:37 PM by Butcher

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 300 of 330 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast