SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TADFF Review: Nina Forever (2015)

Itís hard to categorize Nina Forever. Itís not a horror. Itís not a comedy. Itís not a romance either. But it does have elements of all the listed genres and it doesnít so much mix them up in a blender as it does give a polite nod to each on its way to fulfilling our entertainment quota.

Written and directed by Ben and Chris Blaine, Nina Forever focuses on Rob (Cian Barry), a lost soul who recently attempted suicide in the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. TADFF Review: A Christmas Horror Story (2015)

Itís the most wonderful time of the year. To die.

Directors Grant Harvey, Steve Hoban and Brett Sullivan all lend their talents in an attempt to turn the happiest day of the year into a horrifying movie experience in A Christmas Horror Story.

Best described as an anthology, A Christmas story interweaves multiple stories with Christmas being the anchor theme. The stories are diverse and in no way repeating. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. TADFF Review: The Interior (2015)

Nearly thirty minutes into The Interior I was jump guessing where the film was going. After all, it was able to secure a spot amongst the 9-day run of the Toronto International Film Festival which promotes itself as brining the best of horror, sci-fi, action and cult movies to the city. Yet a quarter of the way into the film I still had no clue what type of a movie I was watching.

The Interior stars Patrick McFadden as James. James is slacker, a stoner, a loner. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. TADFF Review: Gridlocked (2015)

ďHey, I know you!Ē is a phrase you are likely to say to yourself with each new character introduction while watching the new action/thriller Gridlocked. It is stuffed with familiar faces such as Danny Glover (Lethal Weapon), Stephen Lang (Avatar), Dominic Purcell (Prison Break), Saul Rubineck (Unforgiven), Vinnie Jones (Snatch) and Trish Stratus (WWE). It is a gaggle of competent bodies that lend their extensive talents to a film in the vein of John Wooís action adventures ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. TADFF Review: Patchwork

View post on imgur.com

A simple trip to a local bar for three women turns into a nightmarish scenario for three young women in the new Frankenstein-esque new film Patchwork.

Jennifer, Ellie and Madeleine couldnít be more different from each other. Jennifer is the straight laced business woman who wears pantsuits. Ellie is the blonde bombshell whose naivety often gets her in trouble. And Madeleine is a quiet freakish kind of girl. But on one night the three find ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 301 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast