View RSS Feed

Mannyishorror

"Martha Marcy May Marlene" VIDEO Review

Rate this Entry
"Martha Marcy May Marlene"

Written & Directed by: Sean Durkin

Starring: Elizabeth Olsen, Sarah Paulson & John Hawkes

Synopsis:
A young woman named Martha escapes a cult-like nightmare after coming to grips with the haunting reality that has become her life. After three years of withstanding disturbing abuse, she flees and takes refuge in the home of her sister and future brother-in-law. It rapidly becomes clear that Martha's past has become closely intertwined with her current reality. This leaves her in a state of fear and paranoia that constantly becomes apparent in her day to day life.

Submit ""Martha Marcy May Marlene" VIDEO Review" to Digg Submit ""Martha Marcy May Marlene" VIDEO Review" to del.icio.us Submit ""Martha Marcy May Marlene" VIDEO Review" to StumbleUpon Submit ""Martha Marcy May Marlene" VIDEO Review" to Google

Updated 01-15-2012 at 04:24 PM by Mannyishorror

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Olsen Twins have a sister? Who new... The movie sounds a bit like a slow burn which is right up my alley. Welcome to KR hope to see you on the boards some. I dig the video review for sure.. Good stuff manny!
    Thanks so much Xander!!!
    Great job, again. I had only barely heard of this one before now so it's nice to have some solid info on the film. Thanks!
    No prob Dusty! Thanks for checking it out!