Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

Mannyishorror

"The Innkeepers" VIDEO Review

Rate this Entry
"The Innkeepers"

Written & Directed by: Ti West

Starring: Sara Paxton & Pat Healy

Synopsis:
Throughout the last days at the Yankee Pedlar Inn, two employees are invested in discovering the hotel's haunted past. They begin to experience disturbing events as the hotel's old guests check in for a final stay.

Submit ""The Innkeepers" VIDEO Review" to Digg Submit ""The Innkeepers" VIDEO Review" to del.icio.us Submit ""The Innkeepers" VIDEO Review" to StumbleUpon Submit ""The Innkeepers" VIDEO Review" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Always entertaining
    I'm floored by the amount of work you put into this dude! I'm not interested too much in this film but your reviews are full of energy and well put together, good job man!
    I agree, great work. It's super fun to watch which right away separates you from a lot of the other Youtube reviewers. The extra work you put in really makes it shine.
    Awesome! Yeah, I work pretty hard on em, but its worth it. Thank you so much for all the positive feedback. More to come!!!!
    This will be featured on the homepage soon enough.
    Awesome man!!!!! Better now actually because this week I'm not making a video to protest SOPA and PIPA.
    I was a waiter for 3 months when I was 19 at a haunted restaurant called Papa J's Centro in Pittsburgh. The ghost, allegedly a little girl, would tip over food trays and things like that. A bartender was there alone at night and saw the little dead girl walk right past him on the other side of the bar. He calmly cleaned up, walked out, and never returned there, ever again.