Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

View RSS Feed

Mannyishorror

"Silent House" VIDEO Review

Rate this Entry
"Silent House"

Written & Directed by: Chris Kentis & Laura Lau

Starring: Elizabeth Olsen, Adam Trese & Eric Stevens

Synopsis:
Trapped inside her family's lakeside retreat, a young woman finds she is unable to contact the outside world as events become increasingly ominous in and around the house.

Submit ""Silent House" VIDEO Review" to Digg Submit ""Silent House" VIDEO Review" to del.icio.us Submit ""Silent House" VIDEO Review" to StumbleUpon Submit ""Silent House" VIDEO Review" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Always a treat Manny. Thanks for posting!
    Only thing is, there were multiple cuts in the film. I noticed a few of them myself.

From imdb.com: The entire movie was shot to mimic one continuous real-time take, with no cuts from start to finish. It was shot in roughly 10 minute segments then edited to hide the cuts.
    Yeah, I found out right before I went. I just didn't mention it in the video because if you don't know, I don't think you really notice (I didn't to be honest). Just sold it like it was sold on the commercials.

Thanks so much for watching man. Means a lot when you guys watch! HUGE fan of KR.