SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

View RSS Feed

UNCLE FRANK

Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012

Rate this Entry
2012 seemed like the great depression of horror, Making a top 10 list was actually a hard task. With that being said there were some decent movies lurking around. And perhaps a few gems that will stand the "horror" test of time. The following is my personal list in my order on how they ranked in the best of 2012. Here's hoping 2013 brings us a more consistent batch of films.

10. V/H/S

9. Lovely Molly

8. Excision

7. John Dies At The End

6. Citadel

5. Cabin In The Woods

4. The Woman In Black

3. The Loved Ones

2.Sinister

1. Fathers Day

The following films I have not seen and quite possibly could take others places on the list.

Submit "Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012" to Digg Submit "Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012" to del.icio.us Submit "Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012" to StumbleUpon Submit "Top 10 Horror Movies of 2012" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Gosh I love lists. Both creating them and debating others. Yours is solid. I didn't like VHS much at all. The Collection and the ABC's didn't make my list either so I am not sure they would make yours. Good to see The Loved Ones continue to get love here.
    Thx Gregmo. your list was awesome. Just not lucky enough to see some of them. But im sure Lords would make it. Cant say forsure though.