Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: Are You F*****g With Me

Phoenix police say mom forgets baby on car roof

http://news.yahoo.com/phoenix-police...221216328.html

Phoenix police have arrested a woman who allegedly drove off after forgetting that her 5-week-old baby was in a car seat on the roof of her vehicle.
    Officer James Holmes said officers were called out early Saturday after witnesses found a child strapped in a safety seat in the middle of an intersection.
    The boy wasn't hurt. He's now in the custody of Arizona Child Protective Services.
    Authorities say the child's mother, 19-year-old Catalina Clouser, her boyfriend and their friends had been smoking marijuana earlier in the evening at a nearby park.
    Upset that her boyfriend was arrested for suspicion of driving under the influence, police say Clouser went to the home of friends and smoked more marijuana.
    Clouser left around midnight. Police say she apparently put the sleeping baby on the roof and drove off, forgetting he was there.

NFL Player's Wife Fakes Suicide to Intercept Her Hubby's Late-Night Cheating
    Posted by Janelle Harris
    on May 22, 2012 at 8:12 PM

Beyonce wrote the song and Jay-Z did a cameo in it, but they ain’t got nothin’ on Anthony Cromartie and his wife, Terricka, who are genuinely crazy and, I guess, in love. The New York Jets cornerback, who was in Miami on May 6, got two texts from her in the wee hours of the morning saying: “God forgive me, I don’t want to die. What have I done?” and “I cut my wrists. I took those pills.” Naturally, he was alarmed—particularly because the missus is seven months pregnant—and called local New Jersey police to check on her back home.

So when emergency responders literally beat down her door with an axe and a sledgehammer to save her from her own self-murderous hands, she was all like oopsie! I was just taking a nap in bed with my two daughters and, oh FYI, had no intention of killing myself. As it turns out, Mrs. Cromartie just suspected that the hubs was cheating on her and sent those messages to shake him up a little bit.
    You should be loyal to your heroes... they can turn on you. ---Sammi Curr

Is it cool if we still post in here? Because this story was made for this thread.

Angry Elmo impersonator taken away by police

Which of these Elmos is not like the others? Elmo is a beloved Sesame Street character, and his likeness tickles tourists in the pedestrian plazas of Times Square who want shots with the famous giggly persona. (If you're not familiar with the cuddly puppet, check out the video clip above.)
    But recently, Elmo impersonators and visitors alike had been tormented by a bad Elmo.
    The furious man in the furry red costume spewed anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant invective, often turning his fury on fellow Elmo impersonators. Luis, a 25-year-old Elmo impersonator from Peru, told the New York Times, "He would stop and say that we were all illegal immigrants and that people shouldn't have their photos taken with us."
    On Monday, the potty-mouthed man in an Elmo suit was hauled out of Central Park by police and then carted away in an ambulance. His name was withheld and he was not arrested, according to the Times.
    He was taken to Metropolitan Hospital Center for a psychological evaluation. But not before he was caught on tape delivering an obscenity-filled rant. His fellow Elmos said they recognized him, and that he was often at their spot in the Times Square pedestrian plazas, harassing with his offending remarks anyone within earshot.
    It's impossible to tell whether the caught-on-tape Elmo impersonator is the same one who has been seen in Times Square, but it's probably a good bet. (You can watch the incident, but be warned: The language is offensive.)
    The hope is that the police action could give mean Elmo enough of a scare to stay away from the nice Muppets. As he was taken away, onlookers applauded.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow...183704752.html
    PSN: JaketheSnake54

Electric Chair Victim slipknot123's Avatar

Post away sir. If theres a crazy one we will probably read it on the show.
    All My Heroes Wear Masks the 3rd best podcast in the world!!!!

allmyheroeswearmasks.podbean.com

Damn, NASCAR fans, man...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nascar...0--nascar.html

Woman watched NASCAR with deceased man for over a year

Many of us like watching races in the company of other NASCAR fans, but Linda Chase of Jackson, Mich., might have taken that just a bit too far.
    For the past 10 years, she lived together with Charles Zigler. And when Zigler passed away, they continued to live and watch NASCAR together for approximately 18 months until authorities found Zigler's body on Friday.
    We'll let the Jackson Citizen Patriot take it from here:
    Zigler, known as Charlie, died naturally, Linda Chase said. "He just fell asleep." She kept him in his chair after he died, keeping him dressed and cleaned. His body did not stink, she said. She would talk to him and watch NASCAR races on television with him.
    Jackson officials believe that Zigler, who would have been 67 or 68, died around Christmas of 2010. That was 18 months ago. When Zigler's family members went to check on him after not hearing from him for a while, they went to the police, who found Zigler's body in his chair.
    Chase kept Zigler's body around for more than NASCAR races, however. She's admitted to cashing his social security checks, saying "I'm probably going to prison." She's currently being investigated. When family members, with whom Zigler did not have a close relationship, tried to contact him, Chase would tell them that he was gone. She told the paper that "It's not that I'm heartless. It's just that after so many bad things happen to you, I don't know.
    "I didn't want to be alone. He was the only guy who was ever nice to me."
    So, next time you have friends over for a race, check on them every once in a while. Yeah, they could be just taking a nap because it's Pocono, but you never know.
    PSN: JaketheSnake54

Robert Leo Casey, Arrested For Masturbating While Driving Naked, Also Had Toy Pistol In Anus

FORT PIERCE, FL -- It can get pretty monotonous for those who work on the road, but on Monday tow truck driver Eddie Dames got an eyeful when he pulled up alongside a "buck naked white male" who was "beating off" while driving, according to a police report.

It was later revealed that the man, identified as Robert Leo Casey, had also inserted a children's toy gun into his anus.

Dames called 911 and unsuccessfully tried to block the exhibitionist from traveling farther on the highway. Two Fort Pierce police officers pulled over Casey, who they witnessed struggling to get his pants on while behind the wheel of his Jeep Cherokee.

When officers asked Casey why he was driving around in the buff, Casey reportedly said he "has problems with this and is getting therapy."

After Casey was arrested and transported to St. Lucie County Jail, a pat down revealed that he had a toy pistol tied to his inner thigh.

When police tried to remove it, they found that half of the 8-inch long, 1/2-inch wide orange barrel had been inserted into Casey's anus. He also had a "black cloth" tied around the base of his penis and "ball sack," to quote the police report.

Casey is charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, and his bond is set at $30,000.

But can't we all just drive? Back in May, a woman in upstate Ocala was arrested after her highway masturbation caused a 30-minute traffic slowdown.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1647347.html