Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

Thread: June 2011 - Guest William Hellfire, Saturday Nightmares, VHS “Big Box” Giveaway!

Default June 2011 - Guest William Hellfire, Saturday Nightmares, VHS “Big Box” Giveaway!

Alternative Cinema Podcast June 2011

William Hellfire returns to the AC podcast to discuss Saturday Nightmares, making movies in the early 1990s, the VHS “Big Box” giveaway and more!

Listen Now Online!
    View Previous Shows!

Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

Mike. You mentioned the AC forum on the podcast!!! I think I'm having a heart att...................

Honestly Mike, you plugged KR about five times. That is SUPER cool of you. Many thanks my friend!!!
    Last edited by Butcher; 05-31-2011 at 12:42 PM.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

Pullll the stringg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Mexican in Arizona

Mike, thanks for the shout-out for my blog! That was very cool of you! I feel like the coolest kid on the block!

Keep up the great work!

Javier

Hey Mike, William Hellfire mentioned on the June Podcast that there were still a number of Factory 2000 films unreleased on DVD. It would be so great, particularly for us Misty Mundae fans, to have some of these issued. The AC website still lists titles like Dead Girls Don't Say Goodbye as "coming to DVD in 2008". Is it likely that these films will be released on DVD?
    It's not easy being a gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullWhichCameFromHell View Post
    Hey Mike, William Hellfire mentioned on the June Podcast that there were still a number of Factory 2000 films unreleased on DVD. It would be so great, particularly for us Misty Mundae fans, to have some of these issued. The AC website still lists titles like Dead Girls Don't Say Goodbye as "coming to DVD in 2008". Is it likely that these films will be released on DVD?
    The FACTORY 2000 movies are long overdue on DVD!!!! It's quite a project to remaster from the original VHS tapes...we'll get to it soon (I Hope!)