Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Archiving Old Podcasts

Default Archiving Old Podcasts

I'm in the process of cleaning up all the KR podcast files. This means that episodes prior to 2011 will be off line for some time. If you want an episode grab it now. Eventually they'll be available again. I will either post them for free, like they are now, or archive them to DVD and sell that DVD in the KR store. I haven't decided which one I'm doing yet. But I need to get them off my server because of the amount of space they're taking up.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    I'm in the process of cleaning up all the KR podcast files. This means that episodes prior to 2011 will be off line for some time. If you want an episode grab it now. Eventually they'll be available again. I will either post them for free, like they are now, or archive them to DVD and sell that DVD in the KR store. I haven't decided which one I'm doing yet. But I need to get them off my server because of the amount of space they're taking up.
    Yeah do the DVD, then I can listen to them while I'm cleaning/cooking!!!!

Blog Entries

I will buy the dvd for sure, especially the digging up the 80's episodes!

Quote Originally Posted by Boombata View Post
    I will buy the dvd for sure, especially the digging up the 80's episodes!
    I have a strong feeling that the 80's podcast is dead. It will most likely be archived to DVD and made available for purchasing in the store. The next KR podcast that comes out soon (tomorrow maybe) is how the 80's podcast will live on. The show is in the exact format as the 80's show. We review two 80's movies and play clips, but it's the KR podcast.

GregMO ROberts

Quote Originally Posted by dawnkatdead View Post
    Yeah do the DVD, then I can listen to them while I'm cleaning/cooking!!!!
    You CLEAN and COOK? Tell me you have three breasts and I will send you a marriage proposal this instant!

I have most of the old shows on a few different ipods. But if you ever do put them on dvd for sale I would easily order some.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GregMO ROberts View Post
    You CLEAN and COOK? Tell me you have three breasts and I will send you a marriage proposal this instant!
    LOL! Sorry GregMO no third breast, and someone already beat ya to the marriage part

Blog Entries

What happened to the DVD idea? I still would be into that. To have a copy of all the podcast on hand and upload them to my phone whenever I want would be great. Are you still doing this, or have you done it already and I missed the train?

Electric Chair Victim killerklown's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thankfully I have a a hard drive dedicated to the KR shows but I would love to collect the DVDs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    What happened to the DVD idea? I still would be into that. To have a copy of all the podcast on hand and upload them to my phone whenever I want would be great. Are you still doing this, or have you done it already and I missed the train?
    I started this project, but this is when all the shit went down in my personal life. I'll get it done. It's just extremely time consuming and I don't know when I'll end up doing it.

Funny... As I am writing this I have a screaming baby sitting on my desk crying an inch from my face, literally. Ugh...