Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Show Ideas for 2012

Destroyer of Demons Dark Deadite313's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I would love to see a shot off!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xander_Kane View Post
    Horror trivia against me. Whoever gets a question wrong must take a shot!
    Follow me on Twitter- Darkdeadite313 & My new podcast Dream Warriors Horrorcast At both Podbean & Itunes

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xander_Kane View Post
    Horror trivia against me. Whoever gets a question wrong must take a shot!
    That show would be hilarious!

Any chance of another Killer Roundtable podcast?

Quote Originally Posted by DEADstar View Post
    Any chance of another Killer Roundtable podcast?
    Yes.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

Quote Originally Posted by Bradp56 View Post
    There is a Friday the 13th in April could you do an all F13 show that night? Also I think it would be cool to do more video chats, or Podcast with visuals now that you know you can do it. Also with the Video feeds show us any collections you and Brainchopper have things like that.
    Regarding the Friday the 13th show. I've decided to put together an epic set of podcasts where we cover all the films. Each movie would be an hour long show in the format of the recent Tuff Turf and Class of 1984 show. So we learn about the movie, play clips from the movie and do the pros and cons. We'd also play music from the movie.

We'd do this for all 10 Friday the 13th films. That would be a total of around ten hours of content. Then I'm going to put those files on a DVD, put together a nice case, artwork etc and sell it in the KR store. That's what we're going to do for the various movie series, like Halloween, Friday, Nightmare of Elm Street, Phantasm, Chainsaw Massacre, etc. My goal this year is to put together one set like this. I'm thinking it's going to be the Silent Night Deadly Night Series. Die hard KR podcast fans are going to wet themselves over these sets. (Or at least I hope so.) But we're still going to produce free podcasts several times a month, like we currently do.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Butcher View Post
    Regarding the Friday the 13th show. I've decided to put together an epic set of podcasts where we cover all the films. Each movie would be an hour long show in the format of the recent Tuff Turf and Class of 1984 show. So we learn about the movie, play clips from the movie and do the pros and cons. We'd also play music from the movie.

We'd do this for all 10 Friday the 13th films. That would be a total of around ten hours of content. Then I'm going to put those files on a DVD, put together a nice case, artwork etc and sell it in the KR store. That's what we're going to do for the various movie series, like Halloween, Friday, Nightmare of Elm Street, Phantasm, Chainsaw Massacre, etc. My goal this year is to put together one set like this. I'm thinking it's going to be the Silent Night Deadly Night Series. Die hard KR podcast fans are going to wet themselves over these sets. (Or at least I hope so.) But we're still going to produce free podcasts several times a month, like we currently do.
    YES!!! This is awesome!

OMG that is what I wanted thank you so much I cant wait. F13 first then Halloween would be awesome. This is going to be a good year.

Can't wait for the Friday the 13th! That will be epic. And on a DVD with custom art work! That kicks ass man. I'm in.

I would like to see more non horror as well like you did with Tuff Turf and 1984. I would like to see you talk about some of your favorite movies as a kid or even look into favorite tv shows. It would be cool to see what some of your favorites are. Also you could do threads with themes and questions about the upcoming podcast, one example would be you could create a Thread to see what are some of the listeners favorite "insert theme idea".