Welcome to Killer Reviews where you'll find tons of horror movie reviews, horror podcasts, news, interviews and more!

Thread: Porkchop - (2011)

Default Porkchop - (2011)

Get ready for some serious partying, mayhem and gore '80s style in this deranged satire and celebration of classic slasher cinema! A group of young campers head into the wilderness for a weekend of sex, booze and silliness at an abandoned summer camp - only to be picked off one by one by a blood-thirsty, chainsaw-wielding psychopath wearing a pig's head mask. Who will survive? The cheerleader? The slut? The nerd and his anatomically correct talking robot? Loaded with boobs, blood and '80s synth-pop, PORKCHOP reminds us it's still not safe to go back in the woods.

COMPLETE FILM DETAILS

Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr

Saw the trailer for this a while ago, looks truly mental, especially that shagging robot Anything even vaguely 80s related has to be quality. Reckon it's a good one for a beery post-pub film session, but no idea where to pick it up from...
    Seebaruk on Twitter. Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and samples of my ebooks, 'Crack' and 'Dead Dogs'. Go on, I'm skint...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seebaruk View Post
    Saw the trailer for this a while ago, looks truly mental, especially that shagging robot Anything even vaguely 80s related has to be quality. Reckon it's a good one for a beery post-pub film session, but no idea where to pick it up from...
    You can get it from Alternative cinema which is where i got it from. It is a pretty fun flick.
    Follow me on Twitter @Xander_Kane