Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

Thread: Sin City 2 and Machete Kills Updates

Blog Entries

Default Sin City 2 and Machete Kills Updates

He wouldn’t lie to us would he? Robert Rodriguez, the filmmaker that is attached or rumored to be more attached to more projects than Charlie Sheen has hookers in the closet, was at the 2012 SXSW Film Festival where he offered updates on both Sin City 2 and Machete Kills.

Rodriguez announced that Machete Kills is likely to go in front of the cameras starting this April and will the first of two sequels that will complete the box-set trilogy. We have come to understand that the story will follow Machete (Danny Trejo) as he fights against both a drug cartel and a rich rich bad guy both of which have intentions on using a space weapon to set the world on the brink of war.

As for the Sin City 2 tease, well, we have been down this road before. Hell, ever since Sin City premiered in 2005! Still, Robert R is suggesting that filming on the sequel will begin shooting this summer and that one of the stories will follow Frank Miller’s A Dame to Kill For. There have been no casting announcements as of yet on Sin City 2 and we suggest that readers don’t hold their breathes until filming begins lest an unconscious state prevails.
    Follow me on Twitter @Gregmoroberts

Blog Entries

Hes like a typicall mexican father with is movies .....promises promises and never follows though. BTW I can say that Im Mexican...(pulling my minority card)
    Quote Originally Posted by GregMO ROberts View Post
    He wouldn’t lie to us would he? Robert Rodriguez, the filmmaker that is attached or rumored to be more attached to more projects than Charlie Sheen has hookers in the closet, was at the 2012 SXSW Film Festival where he offered updates on both Sin City 2 and Machete Kills.

Rodriguez announced that Machete Kills is likely to go in front of the cameras starting this April and will the first of two sequels that will complete the box-set trilogy. We have come to understand that the story will follow Machete (Danny Trejo) as he fights against both a drug cartel and a rich rich bad guy both of which have intentions on using a space weapon to set the world on the brink of war.

As for the Sin City 2 tease, well, we have been down this road before. Hell, ever since Sin City premiered in 2005! Still, Robert R is suggesting that filming on the sequel will begin shooting this summer and that one of the stories will follow Frank Miller’s A Dame to Kill For. There have been no casting announcements as of yet on Sin City 2 and we suggest that readers don’t hold their breathes until filming begins lest an unconscious state prevails.

Blog Entries

i gave up on sin city 2 years ago, nothing he says will change my mind till i see a trailer
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank