Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Kinect

Default Star Wars Kinect

I can't help but think we'll be laughing at games like this ten years from now. You know the Kinect sensor is not going to register your moves well.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

Blog Entries

this sounds fucking awsome....i just watched the g4 preview and im actually a bit reluctant for a day one purchase.....gonna need some user reviews first
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank

I want the R2D2 console! C3PO controller is okay.

Blog Entries

shit ya i want the console, it even makes r2 news instead of the default ding
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank

I really want this! I have a PS3 that I love and use every day but I do miss having a Xbox. I'm such a dork!

Blog Entries

If our fucking tax return ever shows up, we were hoping to have enough to pick up a new tv and this limited edition Xbox, since in all my wisdom I didn't think ahead to mail ours to our new address 3,000 miles away. I'm not too into Star Wars anymore but I have to admit that the console is pretty awesome.

IMG_1002.jpg

Ok. It came out to $476 but I got it at target so it came with a $50 gift card. It also came with a 320 gb hard drive, the new Star Wars Kinect game, Another kinect game, we used the gift card to get another game for the wifey. It's limited Edition and the console is so freaking sweet. The C3P0 controller is actually really neat. Oh, it comes with the Kinect sensor and if you like white then you are in luck it's white instead of black, lol. For everything, I think we did good.

Quote Originally Posted by mazthegreat View Post
    IMG_1002.jpg

Ok. It came out to $476 but I got it at target so it came with a $50 gift card. It also came with a 320 gb hard drive, the new Star Wars Kinect game, Another kinect game, we used the gift card to get another game for the wifey. It's limited Edition and the console is so freaking sweet. The C3P0 controller is actually really neat. Oh, it comes with the Kinect sensor and if you like white then you are in luck it's white instead of black, lol. For everything, I think we did good.
    Nice dude. I tried talking the wife into letting me get it. I can't even justify with a straight face to have 2 consoles in the house. lol
    PSN: darthballsac, XBOX: darthballsax69, twitter: @darthballsac

lmao. If you look closely the PS3 is now in the darkness I guess I am lucky because my wife seems to not care or I am just good :P

I'll add you on PS3 and 360 Dark. My gamertag is the same as my name on here.
    Last edited by mazthegreat; 04-06-2012 at 10:47 PM.