Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What was the last DEAD movie you enjoyed?

Blog Entries

Default What was the last DEAD movie you enjoyed?

To me the last Romero DEAD movie that I enjoyed watching was Land Of The Dead. I know alot of people didn't care for it... but come on... it was better than Diary Of The Dead or even worse Survival Of The Dead. So what do you think was the last decent DEAD movie?

Blog Entries

i think day of the dead was always my favorite, but i didnt mind the diary or survival....
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank

Running With the Devil psychobillyjekyll's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I actually kind of liked Diary. I think it was a fitting type of movie for the series.
    "If it's out of the grave, it's out of my pants." Tig

Blog Entries

I love them all! But as far as my favorite is concerned, it's a tie. I'm a huge fan of both Night of the Living Dead, and Dawn of the Dead. But give me any Dead movie any day, and I will be a happy girl

Blog Entries

I liked them all up through Land. Land I always thought gets a bad rap. I think it's because it's more fun than the more somber original three films. But I love putting it on and just having a quick fun romp with it. Diary feels like amateur hour which has still put me off from wanting to see Survival yet.

Day of the dead
    For me. I didn't hate Land,but thought it was okay at best.
    Follow me on Twitter- Darkdeadite313 & My new podcast Dream Warriors Horrorcast At both Podbean & Itunes

Electric Chair Victim sirpsychosexy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I recently caught "Dead Set". Has anybody seen this yet?

It's a 5 part mini series that was shown on the BBC, during the week of Halloween in 2008. Probably the best Zombie/Dead movie i've seen in a while. No Happy endings here. A true, hopeless, zombie apocalypse

Great story, interesting characters, surgically placed comedy, and amazing gore. Makes Walking Dead look like a Disney Movie......

It's eviction night at the Big Brother house, but something very strange is happening; the dead are coming alive and attacking the living. When zombies attack all of the audience outside, the Big Brother contestants are unaware of the death outside the fan-proof (and zombie-proof) big brother house until the show's runner, Kelly, comes into the house and warns them of the doom outside. Stuck with even less contact with the outside world, the house-mates must sneak out of the house to get supplies, without being seen by the zombies.

Last edited by sirpsychosexy; 04-13-2012 at 12:42 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sirpsychosexy View Post
    I recently caught "Dead Set" (2008). Has anybody wathced this yet? It's a 5 part series that was shown on the BBC. Probably the best Zombie/Dead movie i've seen in a while. Great cast and amazing gore. Makes Walking Dead look like a Disney Movie......

It's eviction night at the Big Brother house, but something very strange is happening; the dead are coming alive and attacking the living. When zombies attack all of the audience outside, the Big Brother contestants are unaware of the death outside the fan-proof (and zombie-proof) big brother house until the show's runner, Kelly, comes into the house and warns them of the doom outside. Stuck with even less contact with the outside world, the house-mates must sneak out of the house to get supplies, without being seen by the zombies.

Haven't seen this but it looks freakin cool!

Blog Entries

Drop Dead Fred
    Follow me on Twitter @Gregmoroberts

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GregMO ROberts View Post
    Drop Dead Fred
    /like
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank