Welcome to Killer Reviews where you'll find tons of horror movie reviews, horror podcasts, news, interviews and more!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 1: Silent Hill: Downpour / The Witcher 2 / Final Fantasy 13 / Alan Wake

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mazthegreat View Post
    Congrats on getting the first episode up and running! I really enjoyed the discussion on Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. I also have this game and I really want to get a few of you together and fuck shit up! (PSN ID: mazthegreat) Thanks for going more in depth on the new Silent Hill game. I was back in forth about it and I'm still catious but will be playing it in the near future. I think this show will get better with time and I'm looking forward to more gaming talk! Oh, I will be expecting, BUTCH, for more Dark Souls discussion! Cannot wait!
    yeah man I will add you on PSN and we can do that soon. Glad you enjoyed the Silent hill talk. I felt a rushed it a little bit and didn't hit all my points but it is one not to be forgotten about.
    Follow me on Twitter @Xander_Kane

Right behind you, with the machete raised.
    Blog Entries

So weird to hear a podcast where I actually think Xander is sober...

Great show guys, I loved every minute of it. Nice to see Killer Reviews branching out from it's film roots into something new. Excellent job!
    Want to see some awesome free movies? Check out the Public Domain Movies Thread, in the MOVIES/TELEVISION forum. http://www.killerreviews.com/forums/...-Domain-Movies

Waiting on Death Row killerklown's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Love the show but Malarie needs a nickname. I don't know about you, Butch, but I will definitely be getting Counterstrike when it comes out on 360.

Blog Entries

I don't understand the wow thing
    I've played alot of mmos, including wow and their all the same
    The only one I really got into was star wars galaxies which was so different from everything else until Sony fucking killed it....and there was also fallen earth, which recently went FTP
    Even the new star wars mmo is just another cookie cutter game....
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank

I actually think you covered enough for my satisfaction but I can understand though if you felt rush. Butch can be that rabbit from Alice in Wonderland :P

Quote Originally Posted by mazthegreat View Post
    I actually think you covered enough for my satisfaction but I can understand though if you felt rush. Butch can be that rabbit from Alice in Wonderland :P
    We were at 3 hours when we started Silent Hill. I actually edited out 30 minutes from the show.

I'm glad we got the intos out of the way so that we can do the normal format going forward.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr

I'm really thinking about getting Witcher 2 today, after hearing about it on the show and watching a ton of videos on youtube. I think I need this. Seems like a game that is well worth the $60 dollar price tag.

Electric Chair Victim sirpsychosexy's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Great Show Butch. Pretty cool hearing about the latest games out there.

One quick comment/observation. Any chance of getting Mallory's volume turned up a bit. I found myself turning up the volume to max when she was talking and when you would come in, i had to turn it down. She seemed pretty cool and "fit" into you and xanders personalities (sarchastic, funny, and slightly sexual). Just need her to speak up a little

Great show!

p@rick from southie
    Last edited by sirpsychosexy; 05-11-2012 at 07:01 PM.

Blog Entries

malory needs to speak up a bit....shes almost at a whipser
    and i think an 8bit intro would be way more bad ass
    Last edited by toksikshok; 05-11-2012 at 08:25 PM.
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank

Really great first show, you guys. The highest compliment I can pay you is this: I'm not much of a gamer, but I was still entertained by everything you were talking about. Butcher, I thought early on you sounded a little funny, and you confirmed it later when you talked about having a cold. Way to cowboy up and keep recording! I liked Xander's enthusiasm, and I'll be listening closely to his recommendations, since I'm a PS3-only guy, too. And Mallory, what can I say about that voice? I could listen to her read the phone book. You might need to turn her levels up a bit, since sometimes she's a little hard to hear. Looking forward to more from you in the future.