Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Episode 1: Silent Hill: Downpour / The Witcher 2 / Final Fantasy 13 / Alan Wake

Awesome show guys and girl. Really got me excited to play games more, thinking of going out and picking up Witcher 2 tomorrow.

Awesome show! A couple of things I noticed about Silent Hill Downpour to get around those inventory hinderances for listeners interested in the game: (1) You can cycle through your inventory faster by hitting the trigger bumpers on the top of the controller, and (2) You can "quick heal" with a fist aid kit by hitting "right" on the d-pad at any time (without having to go into your inventory and use it during a fight).

Great listen, looking for ward to the next one :^)

I don't even play many games lately, but very informative show. Thx guys & girl.

Blog Entries

This was actually really good! I love the format and everything. This is going to be fun to listen to from here on out. I haven't played any of those Silent Hill games, but if I did, you really have the mood set right like Xander said. Dark lit room, nobody around, and very quiet. That would bring the game to another level. (no pun intended lol) You won't just play it, you experience it. I played the demo of Dead Space 2, and that game is similar for atmosphere. I think Xander and Maleroy were great! Funny, and a butt load of gaming knowledge. Most of all, it was three people who just enjoys gaming in general. One minor note: I know it's only the first episode, but I would like less banter at the beginning and more straight forward gaming talk. I just don't want the same format as the KR podcast. Just a thought folks! Really enjoyed this first episode. Congrats guys! And Butch, remember to keep the beer at a safe distance from the computer!!

I just picked up Witcher 2, I played a few hours and I am very impressed. The story is fantastic. game looks great, smooth fighting system. I'm going to really enjoy this game. I also just downloaded Minecraft on 360... I'm gonna build the whole town of Sunnydale from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the high school, the Bronze, the grave yard, everything... Its going to take FOREVER!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DEADstar View Post
    I just picked up Witcher 2, I played a few hours and I am very impressed. The story is fantastic. game looks great, smooth fighting system. I'm going to really enjoy this game. I also just downloaded Minecraft on 360... I'm gonna build the whole town of Sunnydale from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the high school, the Bronze, the grave yard, everything... Its going to take FOREVER!
    how is it, minecraft, i heard that survival mode wasnt implemented yet
    Long live Tokyo Sheik - Uncle Frank

Blog Entries

For those interested in Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City it is now available from sellers on amazon for about $35
    Follow me on Twitter @Xander_Kane

Quote Originally Posted by Boombata View Post
    This was actually really good! I love the format and everything. This is going to be fun to listen to from here on out. I haven't played any of those Silent Hill games, but if I did, you really have the mood set right like Xander said. Dark lit room, nobody around, and very quiet. That would bring the game to another level. (no pun intended lol) You won't just play it, you experience it. I played the demo of Dead Space 2, and that game is similar for atmosphere. I think Xander and Maleroy were great! Funny, and a butt load of gaming knowledge. Most of all, it was three people who just enjoys gaming in general. One minor note: I know it's only the first episode, but I would like less banter at the beginning and more straight forward gaming talk. I just don't want the same format as the KR podcast. Just a thought folks! Really enjoyed this first episode. Congrats guys! And Butch, remember to keep the beer at a safe distance from the computer!!
    Thanks for the great feedback Boomer!

And Mallory will be louder on the upcoming shows. That was a technical error.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr | Twitch.tv

I can not stop playing Minecraft, its so amazing. all the crafting and building, its so awesome. I'm working on a whole town right now. its just so crazy what you can do in this game.

I'm looking forward to the next episode guys! E3 is coming and I'm wondering if you guys keep up with what happens during E3?