Sponsors: Alternative Cinema | Level 33 Entertainment | Shopping at Amazon? Click Here First!

Thread: Exclusive: Boner-ific Films

GregMO ROberts

Default Exclusive: Boner-ific Films

Nudity and horror are the like the peanut butter and jelly of film – they complement each other just perfectly. You are never more vulnerable than when you are naked and thanks largely in part to horror films being routinely directed by self-proclaimed geeks, some of the best moments in my horror watching history have come when a naked girl is moments away from her imminent death.

There is just something about a naked woman in a movie full of violence and gore that that fits like perfectly sized condom. So much so that we (ok, I) will admit that some horror movies have, in their most erotic of moments, aroused my manhood to a state of salute for the almighty bareness on screen. In short, we (ok, I) call these films ‘boner-ific!’

Killer Reviews got our crack team together to discuss our Most Boner-ific movies and we were able to come up with 10 movies that contained scenes where the trouser snake was erected from his tomb. If you haven’t seen any of the titles – you should. And if you have seen them, you will know exactly what we are talking about.

Here now are out Top 10 Boner-ific Films

Running With the Devil psychobillyjekyll's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd have been pissed if you left Species off of there. I would've liked to see a few slasher flicks on there, as the whole people go into the woods, people have sex, people die mantra is based on it. Something like Friday the 13th part (well, any of them really) 6 would've been a good entry.
    "If it's out of the grave, it's out of my pants." Tig

GregMO ROberts

Part 6 didn't spill seed for me

That dance Salma Hayek does in From Dusk 'Til Dawn... man, that does it for me!

Electric Chair Victim BreeAnimal's Avatar

i have no comment

Five words: Extended rape scene from Irreversible. Hawt.

Okay, no, not really. Massive thumbs (or boners) up for Species, although Species 2 was a shocking letdown - only one instance of Natasha's baps made that the biggest waste of 6 ever. Salma's dance was the reason my VHS copy of Dusk Til Dawn wore out.
    Seebaruk on Twitter. Check out www.chrisbarraclough.co.uk for promotions and samples of my ebooks, 'Crack' and 'Dead Dogs'. Go on, I'm skint...

GregMO ROberts

I hear ya. I jerked off so much to that scene from Dusk Till Dawn that I had to hire a midget with a squeegee to sit in front of my big screen.

Electric Chair Victim BreeAnimal's Avatar

wondered what that peter dinklage looking character was doing in our basement!