SHOPPING AT AMAZON? Click Here First! | JOIN MAILING LIST

Thread: Summer plans?

Default Summer plans?

Anyone got any exciting plans this summer? I plan on getting back into the movies and getting to the theater often. I'm also planing a trip to New Orleans, should be a lot of fun.

Blog Entries

I want to take a road trip to Victoria, Bc. I hope to get more work done on my graphic novel as well. Take more walks, watch more horror. Get my bbq on, that's about it.

Blog Entries

I've been playing a lot of board games lately - especially horror themed games (Arkham Horror, Elder Sign, Stay Awake, Last Friday, Mansions of Madness). I bought a 12'x'12 Screened in Gazebo (now officially deemed the "Gamezeebo") I set it up in my yard and tricked it out with speakers, lights, ipad mount, and a table for 6.

gamezeebo.jpg

Starting this weekend (Memorial Day) I plan on having game night every weekend during the summer. Last year we played right up until mid October out there. I have a pretty consistent game group made up of 5-6 players.

If anybody is interested, I can point out some pretty fun horror themed games that are worth playing. This October, they will be releasing a game version of John Carpenters - The Thing - I'm really looking forward to this!!

TheThing-3dbt-_cropped_1024x1024.jpg

https://mondotees.com/blogs/news/the...-31-board-game
    Last edited by sirpsychosexy; 05-24-2017 at 08:50 AM.

Blog Entries

How is last friday, I already own Scotland Yard so I am reluctant to spend money on it. I have Mansion, Elderitch, and elder sign app. I also like Betrayal. I don't get enough chances to play them though. You're setup looks amazing. I sold my big table so it can be a chore to play eldritch on my smaller table. I cant wait for The Thing either.

Blog Entries

I like Friday, it's very similar to all the other asymmetrical hunt & find games (Letters to Whitechapel, Fury of Dracula) but with a fun horror theme. Betrayal is fun too. i just picked up the expansion with additional haunts. Mysterium is pretty good too. You need a good group though. One person plays the ghost and cannot speak but communicates thru cards with abstract art. Using these cards, you try to guide a group of psychic investigators to the killer.

i try to have themed game nights. This weekend (Memorial Day) i'll be having me second annual Gamezeebo Kickoff. Probably going to start out with some party games = Spyfall, Cash & Guns, Potion Explosion and then into a nice dungeon crawl = Clank!

p@
    Last edited by sirpsychosexy; 05-27-2017 at 08:59 AM.