Page 262 of 309 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3084

Thread: What's the last movie you watched?

Oh, and I forgot to mention that Seed was directed by Uwe Boll. The mere fact that he told a coherent story is a huge accomplishment.

License to Drive, love it. I have a bunch of 80's movies line up I'm gonna watch the next 2 weeks... i'm on vacation

Blog Entries

Wrath Of The Titans... Awesome movie!!!!

Play Misty for Me (1971)

**** out of ****
    My Blog - Cinematic Shocks
    Updated every Friday

Blog Entries

The Killer Elite is probably the most disappointing Jason Statham movie thus far. I appreciate trying to do more of a story based film, lord knows I loved The Bank Job so I'm not opposed to it, but this one just felt lethargic and I found my interest draining. The action scenes, what few there were, were well done and both Statham and Owen were great, but overall just kind of forgettable.

The List of Adrian Messenger (1963)
    list.jpg
    Plot: 4 | Fun Factor: 3.5 | Gore: 1.5 | Nudity: 1 | Scare Factor: 1 | Overall: 3.5/5

I like to take recommendations from older people about films that aren't very popular and have sort of been forgotten in time. My dad suggested The List of Adrian Messenger a few weeks ago, so I picked up a copy on Amazon. The disc itself is one of Universal's print-on-demand products, and it's as bare bones as they get, not even a DVD menu, just stick it in and it starts playing. The movie was fun, and I have since found that it's on YouTube. I prefer to watch on a real TV, and I don't mind owning it now.

The First Easter Rabbit (1976)
    easter.jpg
    Plot: 2 | Fun Factor: 3 | Gore: 1 | Nudity: 1 | Scare Factor: 1 | Overall: 2.5/5

All of the Rankin-Bass elements are there, but the lack of familiarity hurts this former TV special. You've got Burl Ives, lots of songs, many of the same voices as in Rudolph and Frosty, but it's just off a little bit. Way too much snow and Santa for an Easter special, but I think I'll try to watch it every year.

Wrestlemania III (1987)
    wm3.jpg

Had to get a viewing of this in today, with Wrestlemania 28 taking place later tonight. I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I was 8 years old when WM3 happened, and I was hooked for about two or three years. It's hard to believe that was 25 years ago.

Duplex (2003)
    duplex.jpg
    Plot: 3 | Fun Factor: 3 | Gore: 1 | Nudity: 1 | Scare Factor: 1 | Overall: 3/5
    Passable entertainment for a Sunday night at home with the girls.

The Rules of Attraction, epic. Love it 5/5... I remember seeing this opening night in theaters and then saw again like 2 days later. Love this movie.