Welcome to Killer Reviews where you'll find tons of horror movie reviews, horror podcasts, news, interviews and more!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Episode 6: Wall Street / My Science Project

THis show is the best. I would love to listen to an episode every day!
    I am not on drugs.

Blog Entries

Ha !! Thats what i get from typing from my phone when i am on the crapper
    Follow me on Twitter @Xander_Kane

I don't really blame BC for buying his Star Wars figures online because like he said they are in such great condition... But its like cheating, you can get anything online, anytime. Kind of takes the fun out of it.

also, Butcher. Now that you are done with Miley and back to your head banging ways, are you gonna grow the hair out? lol
    Last edited by DEADstar; 10-01-2010 at 01:34 PM.

Hey Butch I'm glad to see you dropped Miley and got back to the metal. I may have a suprise for you if you still want the eye candy to go with the metal music. KITTIE. Their first album I really like, but I haven't heard anything recently.

found a new song and it even has a quick guitar solo for BC
    Last edited by darthballsac; 10-01-2010 at 09:10 PM.
    PSN: darthballsac, XBOX: darthballsax69, twitter: @darthballsac

Meowwwwwwwwwww... Me likes Kitty.
    Follow Me: Twitter | Facebook | Raptr

Destroyer of Demons
    Blog Entries

Enjoyed the show. You forced me to stop listening so I could listen to Megadeath's "I'll Be There" and then again with the Montage songs.

I love Megadeath's "Risk" album. You should check it out.

I have a playlist of "Montage" songs on my iPod that I use to cheer myself up. It also comes in handy when I need to learn a skill that would normally take years but I only have 4 minutes. It contains:

Warrant - The Power
    Rick Derringer - I Am A Real American
    Team America - Montage
    Push It To The Limit (Scarface) - Paul Engemann

I'm looking for a legit copy of You're The Best to add and after your segment I'm thinking about picking up I Need a Hero.
    Last edited by crikan; 10-10-2010 at 08:53 PM.

Destroyer of Demons
    Blog Entries

Congrats on getting some those big Cheese Consortium ad dollars.

Wall Street has never been a movie I care too see, My Science Project is a nother timeless classic.

Finally took the time out to listen to this one. Loved it. Great show guys.
    I just recently watched Wall Street to prep for the sequel and I needed to see it anyway. For me it really does hold up. I could've sworn you guys talked about Wall Street before (may have been another podcast. haha). The scene with Charlie and Martin Sheen together are great. There is nothing wrong with Daryl Hannah - in the 80s - she's taller than shit!
    Never even heard of My Science Project.

Awesome! So glad you finally decided to watch Bad Boys. About Time. Can't wait for the next podcast. Where is it guys? Its been like 2 months since you posted this.

Keep em comin
    "You know I don't watch that shit. What's the point? They're all the same. Some stupid killer stalking some big breasted girl who can't act whose always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door." --And your point is?

Also, The Karate Kid (2010) isn't a bad movie and it actually got good reviews. Don't know why it's called The Karate Kid as the movie makes a point to distinguish that he's doing Kung Fu and not Karate. Its a decent flick. Give it a look, you may be surprised.
    "You know I don't watch that shit. What's the point? They're all the same. Some stupid killer stalking some big breasted girl who can't act whose always running up the stairs when she should be going out the front door." --And your point is?